This guided for Dragon Age: Inquisition is a sheer mine for knowledge on this RPG game, developed by BioWare. This guide has been divided into three extensive parts. The first part of the guide constitutes a strategy guide. Its basic assumption is to acquaint you with all the key elements of the game, thanks to which it is going to be easier, for you, to start your adventure with Dragon Age: Inquisition. The guide encompasses useful information on the creation and development of your character, obtaining new allies and commanding the party, conducting combat conducting conversations, closing the rifts and managing the Inquisition. Apart from that, the guide offers answers to the most frequently asked questions, which will help you solve most common problems.
The second part of this guide constitutes a thorough walkthrough for all the quests available in the game. This, above all, means the quests that you perform within the framework of the game's storyline, although it also includes the walkthroughs for the quests connected with party members and minor tasks. The walkthrough takes into account all the possible choices and points out the consequences of those choices . Apart from that, the walkthrough has been enriched with maps of the locations in which you complete the quests.
The final, third, part of this guide is a vast world atlas. The majority of the atlas has been devoted to high-resolution maps that have been marked appropriately. Successive maps have been marked for the most valuable loot, whereabouts of collectibles or vantage points. The rest of the world atlas comprises, among others, of the chapters on crafting (upgrades, schemes, alchemical ingredients, recipes and so forth), merchants, opponents that you encounter, trainers or the best of the items available in the game. Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment of the popular RPG series, which is a continuation of the events of Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II. In the game, you control an entirely different character, although you are going to meet the characters known from the previous installments, during your journey.
The three main parts of this official guide to Dragon Age: Inquisition include:
- A strategy guide - Presentation of all the key elements of the game - character creation and development, formation of your party and managing it, fighting, conducting conversations, closing of rifts. Comprehensive information on how to command the forces of the Inquisition. Answers to all the most frequently asked questions.
- A thorough walkthrough to the game - Detailed descriptions for all the main and side quests available in the game (also the ones connected with the individual companions), including important choices and their consequences. Maps that you visit, while completing those quests.
- A world atlas - A complete set of the maps to the locations that you explore within the game, with the most important areas, within those locations, marked (valuable loot, collectibles, vantage points, important characters and others). A thorough description of the crafting system, including the lists of the available ingredients, schemes and recipes. Information on merchants, opponents, trainers and the best items.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Patrick "YxU" Homa
About Dragon Age: Inquisition Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Patrick "YxU" Homa for gamepressure.com
Guide contains : 561 pages, 1010 images, 128 maps and annotated illustrations.
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Strategy Guide
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Walkthrough
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit World Atlas
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Dragon Age: Inquisition Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Quarries and logging stands Dragon Age: Inquisition Guide.
- The Dead Hand puzzle Dragon Age: Inquisition Guide.
- List of companions in Dragon Age Inquisition Dragon Age: Inquisition Guide.
- Romance with Cassandra in Dragon Age Inquisition Dragon Age: Inquisition Guide.
- Sit in Judgment Dragon Age: Inquisition Guide.
Dragon Age: Inquisition Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: BioWare Corporation
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About Dragon Age: Inquisition
My grandma used to say: "What's a good plate with nothing on it?" And she had a point. Today, we take a look at games with huge maps that in reality were empty and boring.
In 2014 Denuvo Anti-Tamper entered the stage and started its own battle against piracy. Millions of voices cried out in terror as the new software successfully protected more and more games in their crucial sales periods. And does it REALLY kill your SSD?
In this article we gathered the most important information about Dragon Age: Inquisition.