It is a sequence of quests that supplement the main storyline. After important events, you can pass your own judgment on the convicts. Making a judgment always gives you +80 Inquisition influence, no matter what the decision is, but you can easily win your allies over, after you take the correct decisions, and also unlock new operations.
1) Avvar chief
The first one to try is the Avvar chief. You need to pick one out of the three:
- Death - no additional favor of your companions, no advantage,
- Exile - no additional favor of your companions, no advantage,
- Exile and a weapon- you gain favor of all the allies and a new agent. Later into the game, this unlocks the Sentence: Movran arrives! operation;
2) Magister Alexius
Alexius, your former no. 1 enemy now is subject to your judgment (you can pass the judgment only if you have earlier completed the main quest connected with the apostates). . You can pick one of four sentence options:
- Imprisonment - support of some of the allies,
- Execution - partial support of the allies, no support from the others,
- Dispatch to serve the mages - support from the allies,
- Penal servitude for the mages - you obtain an agent, partial support from allies and the operation: "The use of Magic in Redcliffe";
3) Knight Captain Denam
You can pass the judgment on the Captain only if you have earlier selected the main quest connected with the Templars. The available sentence options are:
- Exile - support from the majority of party members,
- Interrogation and imprisonment - support from some of the party members,
- Execution - support from the majority of party members,
- Allow the Templars to try Denam - support from the majority of party members;
Servis is a mage to you could meet in The Western Approach. You can judge this person only if you've completed the "The Trouble with Darkspawn" side quest and you've decided to capture Servis in the battle. You can choose one of four options:
- Send Servis to Corypheus - your companions' opinions will be divided;
- Make Servis an informant of the Inquisition - you will obtain an agent and gain the support of most of your allies. You will also unlock a new operation;
- Make Servis a smuggler - you will obtain an agent, but the opinions will be divided;
- Jail - the opinions will be divided;
5) Mrs. Poulin
After completing the main story and a few side quests in Emprise du Lion, gather enough evidence to judge Mistress Poulin. Your options are:
- Death - no support from your team;
- Put her to work - your friends will support you;
- Let her go - 50/50 support;
- Rebuild Sahrnii - your team's support and new operation - "Judgment: Help the People of Sahrnia";
This judgment is available after you capture her in the Winter Palace during the "Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts" quest (read the chapter describing this quest).
- Ridicule her - you will gain your team's support;
- Put her to work - a lot of support;
- Exile - no support;
- Send her to monastery - less support;
- Make her work for the Inquisition - no support, but you will obtain an agent and unlock a new operation - "Judgment: Playing to Win".
7) Lord Erimond
After completing "Here Lies the Abyss", you will be judging Lord Erimond. There are three options to choose:
- Execution - support from your companions,
- Imprison - the opinions will be divided,
- Wardens - support of most companions.
8) Ser Ruth
After completing "Here Lies the Abyss", you will also be judging another person connected to the rebellion. It is one of the leaders - Ruth. There are fiver options:
- I Won't Judge a Wardens - 50/50 support,
- Jail her; Throw Away the Key - most of your companions will not support you,
- Go to the Deep roads - most of your companions will support you and you will unlock a new operation,
- Public Humiliation, then - 50/50 support,
- Andraste Forgives you - most of the team will support you and you will unlock an operation.
At the end of the plot, you will be judging Samson, defeated in the Temple of Mythal, after completing the "What Pride Had Wrought" quest. To unlock this judgment, you first have to complete the "Being Samson to Skyhold for Judgment" operation.
- Exile him to wilderness - no support,
- Shove this coward in a hole - 50/50 support,
- Let Kirkwall have you - full support,
- Dagna will study your powers - low support, but later you will obtain Corrupting Runes of various levels.