The following guide contains a complete set of information about the mobile game Disgaea RPG. You will learn how to start your adventure in the best possible way and what mistakes you should avoid.
The first big chapter focuses on the basics of the game. Here you will find a page with beginner's tips that should help all novice players. We discuss such important issues as combat, types of in-game currency, equipment, character progression system, and the list of available characters.
We explain all the main topics related to the Stronghold, Dimension Gate and Summon. You will learn how to create and change your party in the Party tab and what items sold at Rosen Queen Shop you should buy every day. We also describe in detail the elements of the Facilities, such as Mao's Lab and Dark Assembly. In this chapter, you'll learn how to level up your equipment in the Item World and how to tame Innocents.
The second part of the guide, FAQ, answers the most frequently asked questions. You will find out, among other things, how to level up quickly, how to merge characters, what reincarnation is, and much more.
We suggest how to put on the equipment, what are the action points, and what actions to perform every day to quickly and effectively develop your characters. We explain what happens when your entire party dies and how to leave a fight. On the Stronghold Background page, you will find tips on how to change the background and music for your Stronghold.
The guide ends with an appendix that contains the system requirements, information about saving the game as well as the in-game paid content. In addition, you will find out about the available language versions.
Disgaea RPG: Quick beginner's guide
Below are some tips for people who are starting their adventure with Disgaea RPG.
- Characters draw - you start the game by drawing 1 out of the 20 main 4-star characters. We recommend repeating the draw until you get Desco, Laharl or Valvatorez. Each of them is perfect for a beginner player.
- Selecting the first team - after drawing the main character, the game will force you to automatically select a team. Make all 4 members into thieves. This will increase the chance of getting chests with items during the fights.
- Collecting rewards - you will get a lot of money and items while completing missions and side quests. However, you won't get them straight away. To collect them, click on the Stronghold icon in the lower-left corner of the screen, then go to the Gift tab and click on Claim All.
- Auto battle - if you want to finish the battle automatically and fast, press the AUTO icon located in the upper right corner of the screen. You can also speed up the game and turn off character animations in the menu (upper left corner of the screen).
- Start with the main missions - after finishing the tutorial, go to the Dimension Gate and then select the Main Story. By completing the main missions, you will get better at combat and gain experience points necessary for leveling up your characters.
For more useful tips, see the Beginner's Guide page.
Disgaea RPG: FAQ
In the FAQ section, you will find answers to frequently asked questions about Disgaea RPG and its mechanics.
- Leveling up - how to do it quickly? - Here, we answer how to quickly gain a lot of experience points so that your characters can level up fast.
- Level 100 - what's next? - On this page, we answer what to do when your character reaches the maximum level, 100.
- Daily routines - what to do? - We suggest what activities you should do every day, so that you won't run out of currency and the necessary items.
- Action points - what are they for? - Learn about the action points and what they are for. We also suggest how to renew them and where you can get additional AP (Action Points).
About Disgaea RPG Guide
Author : Olga "Hippie" Fiszer for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : May 4, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Disgaea RPG Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Nippon Ichi Soft.
- publisher: Boltrend Games
- platform: AND, iOS