On this page of the guide to Destruction AllStars, you will learn the system requirements for the PS5 version. You will also find out if you can play Destruction AllStars without a PS subscription or fight offline.
Destruction AllStars: PS5 system requirements
- Destruction AllStars was released exclusively for PS5. You can't play it on PS4.
- Destruction AllStars requires about 27GB of free space on the console's hard drive.
- Online mode requires a PS subscription. It is also worth noting that if you are a PlayStation Plus subscriber, you can receive the game for free from February 2, 2021, to April 5, 2021, even if you do not have a PS5 yet. You can do this by logging into the PlayStation Store from your browser. You will be able to play the game at no extra cost after purchasing the PlayStation 5 at a later date.
- Destruction AllStars requires the DualSense vibration to be enabled. The game uses, among other things, the option of blocking the left trigger during braking and turning on reverse gear.
- Destruction AllStars can be played offline, but only the single-player modes (Arcade, Challenge Series, and Training).
- Multiplayer requires a permanent connection to the game's servers. If you lose the connection, the match may be interrupted. You will go offline – you can either try to reconnect with the servers or start playing single-player modes.