The Deathloop guide contains a set of information that helps to understand the most important principles of the gameplay, as well as to complete all stages, successfully eliminate all the main objectives of the mission and discover 100% of the available content.
The first big chapter is the game guide, which focuses mainly on discussing the unusual formula of the game. The following pages of the guide explain what are the cycleshow the mechanics of rebirth work, how much freedom does the player have, what are final victory requirements in the game, or what weapons and powers are available for the main protagonists. The guide is complemented by a FAQ section that answers a number of common questions, among others, is Deathloop is a singleplayer game, can I save game, and how invasions of other players' worlds work.
In our guide you'll find walkthrough descriptions for all main and side tasks. It is worth noting that in the game there is a lot of freedom of when to access them and in what order. The guide contains extensive tips and hints how to kill 8 main antagonists for the purpose of completing the main storyline. The walkthrough description is complemented by information on collectibles and secrets available in the game.
You will also find the trophy guide which explains how to easily unlock all the achievements and how to earn the platinum trophy in Deathloop. We also included information about controls, system requirements, similarities to the Dishonored series, and how long does it take to complete Deathloop.
- Deathloop: walkthrough description
- Deathloop: All Bosses (Visionaries)
- Deathloop: the game guide
- Deathloop: FAQ
- Deathloop: all secrets and collectibles
- Deathloop: trophies and platinum
- Deathloop: Game length
- Deathloop: Game editions
- Deathloop: language versions of the game
- Deathloop: release date
Deathloop: walkthrough description
In Deathloop , there are numerous main and side missions to complete, however, due to the unusual structure of the game, there is a lot of freedom in choosing the order of doing that. Completing all of them within one cycle will not always be an option.
- Space Invader
- Afternoon Delight
- Devouring of the Lambs
- Chaos theory
- Lost in Transmission
- Radio silence
- Ballad of Ramblin' Frank
- What Wenijes Want
Deathloop: All Bosses (Visionaries)
When you play as Colt, the gameplay in Deathloop largely focuses on eliminating the 8 major antagonists known as Visionaries. A separate chapter of the guide describes the confrontations with individual antagonists, which includes tips on how to effectively kill them.
- Aleksis "The Wolf" Dorsey
- Charlie Montague
- Egor Serling
- Fia Zborowska
- Ramblin' Frank Spicer
- Harriet Morse
- Dr. Wenjie Evans
- Julianna Blake - she is a unique Visionary, as she is the only one of this group who actively hunts Colt at all times; Julianna can also be controlled by another player
Deathloop: the game guide
Deathloop it features unique gameplay mechanics when compared to many other action games. In our game guide, we describe all the unusual and more complex mechanics of the game. This knowledge will help you to understand the basics of the game and increase the effectiveness of your actions in subsequent approaches to the campaign.
- Time loops - On this page we explain what time loops are and how to limit the maximum length of each cycle.
- Death and respawn - This page contains information about what will happen after the death of the controlled character, as well as how the respawn mechanics affect the progress of the game.
- Fighting and sneaking - This page contains the most important information and advice on eliminating enemies in direct combat, as well as sneaking to avoid confrontation or killing opponents with surprise attacks.
- World exploration - This page contains information about the general rules of exploring the game world, finding secrets, using alternative paths or using powers to reach new places.
- Character development - This page explains in detail the principles of character development and how it affects subsequent playthroughs.
- The best weapons - This page contains a list of the most useful weapons in the game along with information on how you can acquire them.
- Best powers - This page features a list of the most useful powers that the main character can use; the list is expanded with practical tips on how to use the powers in the best possible way.
- Campaign victory conditions - This page describes the requirements for the successful completion of the entire main storyline of the game.
- Colt and Julianna - playable characters - This page describes the rules of controlling Colt and Julianna. We explain what each of these characters is aiming for and what the gameplay looks like in the case of a solo game.
Deathloop it is a game in which many of the mechanics have been implemented in an unusual way and as a result, understanding some of the issues can be problematic. The FAQ section of the guide includes answers to a Frequently Asked Questions.
- Singleplayer - is it in the game? - This page answers a very important question-whether you can play Deathloop as a typical single player production. We have also explained how to interact with other players.
- Invasions - what are they? - This page provides a detailed explanation of the role of Julianna Blake in the game and the associated mechanics of invading other players. In addition, you'll learn whether Julianna can be controlled by artificial intelligence instead of the player.
- Saving the game - is it possible? - This page explains whether you can save the game on a regular basis, and also if any of the progress is saved permanently even if the main character prematurely dies.
- Time limit - is there in the game? - This page explains if you need to hurry when exploring subsequent locations and whether you need to kill all targets during one time loop.
- Time of day - how to change it? - The page explains what times of day are available, in what circumstances can they change and how that affects the gameplay.
- Power and weapons - how to keep? - From this page you'll learn how to keep the skills and weapons you obtained in order to use them in the next loop even if you die.
Deathloop: all secrets and collectibles
In a separate chapter of the guide, we have included information about the types of collectibles in Deathloop and where to look for secrets to complete the entire game in 100 percent.
A chapter on secrets and collectibles is in preparation.
Deathloop: trophies and platinum
Deathloop allows you to earn the platinum trophy on PS5. In our trophy guide there are detailed instructions on what requirements each achievement has and how to fulfill its objectives.
- Trophies/Achievements - list of all trophies
Deathloop: Game length
Deathloop is a game in which it is difficult to give an approximate time of a single playthrough, because much depends on how the player will cope in a given cycle and whether he will focus solely on catching the main opponents, excluding all optional content. Roughly, it can be assumed that completing the game without too much haste should take an average of about a dozen hours.
Learn more about the length of the main storyline and the amount of time it takes to complete Deathloop in100% in the Game length section.
Deathloop: Game editions
Deathloop comes in two versions - standard and Deluxe. Their basic story content is identical, although the Deluxe Edition offers, among other things, additional items (weapons, reinforcements and others), some of which can be helpful in completing the game.
All Deathloop editions are discussed in more detail on a separate page titled Game editions.
Deathloop: language versions of the game
Deathloop comes in full English language version. It is also possible to set English subtitles and / or dialogs.
Set of information on available language versions in Deathloop can be found on the page language versions.
Deathloop: release date
Game premiere Deathloop is scheduled for 14 September 2021. The game will be released on PC and PS5 only. This production will not be released on PlayStation 4. It will also not be released on Xbox due to console exclusivity for the PS5 version. However, it is not excluded that the game will be only a temporary PlayStation 5 exclusive and will be released in the future for other consoles.
About Deathloop Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : July 21, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Deathloop Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Arkane Studios
- publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- platform: PC, PS5
More About Deathloop
With the summer slowly, and sadly, ending, we're entering a period of increased activity on the video games market. Although September brings a surprisingly varied offer of new games, we have a feeling that one title in particular will attract players...
2021 should unleash the full potential of new generation consoles and GPUs. The coming months will bring many exciting games – including the new God of War, Horizon: Forbidden West, and Resident Evil 8.