As it was already mentioned a few times before, the gameplay on the Farmstead differs a lot from other regions. Your only goal is to survive and kill as many enemies as you can. Take:
- Medicinal Herbs - removes negative effects that can be inflicted by almost every enemy.
- Holy Water - increases a character's resistance to negative statuses for a few turns, especially useful during boss fights.
- Bandages - stops a character from bleeding (this status doesn't appear that often but it can still be a problem to you).
- Antivenom - removes Blight effect which is inflicted by the majority of enemies, including bosses.
- Food - your party doesn't move here which means that they don't need to eat. However, this item is very useful when you manage to make a camp (during interaction with one of the random Curio).
Ignore Shovels and Torches - these items aren't used here, and the player has no impact on the light. As for other items, you should also take two full stocks of Medicinal Herbs, Holy Water, Bandages and Antivenom as well as 16-24 units of Food. You can also use Shard Dust, that is if you don't fear the consequences - use it with care, you don't want to kill your characters.