Heroic bonuses are also considered to count as the afflictions, but instead of harming their bearers, they are giving them profits. They can be healed in the way you would heal a negative affliction, but they disappear after using the camping or after leaving the dungeons. Additionally, these bonuses decrease the overall level of stress in your party in the moment when one of its members is rewarded with it.
Here is the list of the positive afflictions:
- Courageous -makes the hero braver and more self-confident. Randomly decreases the stress level of the party (by couple of points).
- Focused - increases the hero's focus and precision giving him +10 ACC along with +10% CRIT
- Powerful - a hero becomes more powerful. He now may increase the power of the whole party by giving them +15% DMG
- Stalwart - makes the hero unbreakable and more durable by decreasing the amount of the stress he is given by 50%
- Vigorous - increases the speed and health of the hero giving him +5 SPD and a chance to heal itself in the beginning of the turn