In this tab you will find all possible game modes and tracks from Crash Team Racing and Crash Nitro Kart:
- Single Race - is an ordinary race in which you can choose any track and number of players, laps, difficulty level and Mirror Mode.
- Cup Race - is a set of four races. Depending on the position you have taken, you will receive points. The one with the highest amount of points will win.
- Battle - you can duel with other player locally or you can take on the bot yourself. There are several battle modes and you can customize it any way you like.
- Time Trial - is a race against time. This is where the most difficult challenges in the game are available. Of course, it's about beating the N. Tropy and Oxide times. Definitely the hardest thing on the road in getting platinum trophy.
- Relic Race - it's also a race against time, but on completely different terms. There are boxes with numbers 1, 2 and 3 on the track, each of which stops the stopwatch for a second, two or three. Breaking down all the boxes on the route results in the status of PERFECT and as a reward deducts 10 seconds from your time.
- CTR Challenge - is a race in which you have to collect three letters from the route, C, T and R and you have to finish the race on the 1st position.
- Crystal Challenge - consists in collecting 20 crystals on a map. The obstacles are the boxes with TNT and Nitro, and the most important here is definitely the time.