Some fights in Control can be challenging, especially the bosses. This page has information on how to use cheats in Control and what types of cheats are available in the game.
Note - Cheats don't block you from unlocking the trophies or getting access to some elements of the game. You can use them without any restrictions.
Cheats are available from August, 2020. The developers have added cheats and gameplay facilitators with one of the updates. Go to the options, select Gameplay tab, and find Assist Mode. Activate it and select which cheats you want to use.
- Enhanced Aim Assist - This option helps with aiming at enemies.
- Aim Snapping - The crosshair sticks to the nearby enemy and stays like this until you stop aiming or the target is dead.
- Energy Recovery Multiplier - You can make energy recover faster. Select 100 if you want to use Jesse's powers as often as possible.
- Damage Reduction Multiplier - You can reduce the damage received by Jesse. Select 100 if you want the heroine to die less often.
- Ammo Recovery Multiplier - This increases the ammo recovery speed for your weapons. Select 100 if you want to use the weapons as often as possible.
- Immortality - Jesse can't be killed.
- One-Hit Kills - Every enemy you hit dies instantly. This happens regardless of whether that enemy got hit with a weapon or Jesse's power.