Control is very interesting in terms of bosses. So, during the main story, you will not find any full-fledged boss fights. Some opponents have a classic health bar and are slightly stronger than normal enemies, but at best they can be called minibosses.
Control, however, has hidden boss fights that are available in certain side missions. The following section of the guide provides a list of additional bosses in the game, along with several General information. If you are looking for battle tactics on one of the bosses, open all his division in the lesson.
- Mr. Tommasi-battle during the side mission, Mr. Tommasi.
- Anchor-you will find this boss at the end of the The Enemy Within side mission.
- Former - you fight this boss twice. First, during the Fridge Duty side mission, and then at the end of the Langston's Runaways side mission.
- Mold-1-you fight this boss during the Old Growth side mission.
- esseJ-you will encounter this boss while completing the Self-reflection side mission.
For defeating each of the bosses you will get a trophy / achievement with the same sounding name as your opponent's name.