At the beginning of the game, Jesse Faden, the heroine of Control, is almost defenseless. After some time, the woman gets a weapon and... that is all for now. What about the other powers? How to unlock them? This section of the guide answers these questions!
How to get new abilities in Control?
- Repulsion/Melee - Jesse repels enemies/targets in front of her causing them damage. This power is activated very quickly, during the first fights in the game.
- Launch - Lift objects, works like telekinesis. You unlock this power quite quickly - during Unknown Caller main mission. You learn Launch after purifying the floppy disk.
- Evade - You learn this skill during A merry chase side mission. Evade is very useful and it allows you to, e.g. extend the jump.
- Shield - Jesse creates a cover made out of rocks, which negates the damage. You learn this ability by completing A good defense side mission.
- Seize - It allows you to capture opponents when they have very little health. You unlock this ability during A captive audience side mission.
- Levitate - Levitation is insanely useful, although unlocked at a later stage of the game, during My brother's keeper main mission.