The guide for Batman: The Telltale Games Series is a walkthrough for all the episodes released as parts of the game by Telltale Games studio. The guide for each of the episodes contains a richly illustrated walkthrough for the game, with emphasis on the most important choices made by our hero.
Batman is the protagonist of the newest release from the studio known for interactive serialized games. During the course of the gameplay, we conduct most of the dialogue as Bruce Wayne, while the action scenes and Quick Time Events are the basis of gameplay for his alter ego. Typically for this developer, the game is not an exact copy of other adaptations of the cult comic book series, but rather a fresh interpretation of the story and characterization of the presented heroes and villains.
The guide for Batman: The Telltale Games Series contains:
- A detailed walkthrough of all available episodes;
- Description of dialogues;
- Overview of important choices and their potential consequences;
- Useful information concerning the basics of gameplay, system requirements, and trophies.
The list of episodes in Batman: The Telltale Games Series:
- Episode 1 - Realm of Shadows
- Episode 2 - Children of Arkham
- Episode 3 - New World Order
- Episode 4 - Guardian of Gotham
- Episode 5 - City of Light
About Batman: The Telltale Games Series Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler & Lukasz "Keczup" Wisniewski for gamepressure.com
last update : September 26, 2016
Guide contains : 45 pages, 184 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Batman: The Telltale Games Series Game Guide
- Important Choices in Episode 3: New World Order Batman: The Telltale Series Guide.
- Important Choices in Episode 2: Children of Arkham Batman: The Telltale Series Guide.
- Important Choices in Episode 5: City of Light Batman: The Telltale Series Guide.
- Important Choices in Episode 4: Guardian of Gotham Batman: The Telltale Series Guide.
- Important Choices in Episode 1: Realm of Shadows Batman: The Telltale Series Guide.
Batman: The Telltale Series Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Telltale Games
- publisher: Telltale Games
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS3, X360, iOS, AND
- Telltale Games - Developer and Publisher Website.
- Batman: The Telltale Games Series - Official Website.
Batman: The Telltale Series PC version System Requirements
Minimum: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 3 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTS 450 or better, Windows 7 64-bit
More About Batman: The Telltale Series
The first season of Batman: The Telltale Games Series concludes today with the release of the fifth episode, called City of Light. Will Batman manage to stop the villainous Children of Arkham?
The plot of Batman: The Telltale Games Series thickens, as the episode 3 goes live today. Watch the new trailer for the third of five game chapters.
The game now uses dedicated graphics card by default and lets you choose between “high quality” and “high performance” textures.
The first episode of Batman: The Telltale Series will become playable later today. There is also an important update on the Crowd Play feature.
A myriad of interesting information on Batman: The Telltale Series was revealed during a presentation at E3 2016 in Los Angeles.