This unofficial manual for Batman: Arkham Knight is a thorough guide into this complex game. The basic assumption is to help the player solve the most frequently encountered problems, as well as to discuss the entire contents of the game. This guide has been divided into two main parts.
The first one comprises of walkthrough for the game's main storyline and for side missions, which are connected with locating dangerous criminals and capturing them. Descriptions of the individual missions, among others, provide information exploration, combat, sneaking, using the batmobile and fighting game bosses also, a separate chapter has been devoted to them).
The second part of the guide comprises, predominantly, of a comprehensive description of all the activities connected with the Riddler. The rest of the chapters provide among others, walkthroughs for all then of the Riddler trials and information of the whereabouts of all the 243 available puzzles screenshots + detailed maps . Apart from that, the second part of this guide provides descriptions of Augmented Reality Training events, where you need to prove your expertise at fighting, melee combat or driving the batmobile.
This has been complemented with the development of the Batman (the best abilities) and winning trophies. Batman: Arkham Knight is the fourth installment of the game developed by Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment, where you take control of the Batman and where you get to explore the virtual Gotham City. Like in the previous installments, you are going to take on many challenges, where you have to struggle against the criminals made famous by the comic books. In itself, also the city houses many interesting secrets, which wait for you to discover them. It is worth adding that, for the first time in the history of the franchise, you can explore the are not only by yourself, but also using the batmobile.
This guide has been color coded in the following manner:
- Brown has been used for all the important NPCs. This goes for both the Batman's allies (e.g. Commissioner Gordon), and for hostiles (e.g. the Penguin).
- Blue has been used for the names of the individual districts within Gotham as well as the key locations that you visit, e.g. the police station.
- Green has been used for all the items that you obtain throughout the game. This goes for new gadgets, or mission-specific items (access card, etc). All depending on the context.
- Orange has been used for those of the moments, where you need to make use of a specific object, in order to push the mission forward (e.g. the batarang or the explosive gel).
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About Batman: Arkham Knight Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Guide contains : 179 pages, 842 images, 8 maps and annotated illustrations.
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Walkthrough
Riddles and challenges
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Riddles and challenges
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Batman: Arkham Knight Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Own the Roads | Side missions (Most Wanted) Batman: AK Guide.
- Riddler trophies on Bleake Island (1-18) | Collectibles - Bleake Island Batman: AK Guide.
- Campaign for Disarmament | Side missions (Most Wanted) Batman: AK Guide.
- Riddler trophies on Founders' Island (1-16) | Collectibles - Founders' Island Batman: AK Guide.
- Riddler trophies on Miagani Island (20-38) | Collectibles - Miagani Island Batman: AK Guide.
Batman: Arkham Knight Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: RockSteady Studios
- publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
Batman: Arkham Knight is the fourth part of the action series about the Dark Knight. After weaker review of part three entitled Batman: Arkham Origins, the publisher decided to entrust the work to the Rocksteady studio again. The action of Batman: Arkham Knight like in Hitchcock starts with an earthquake. Scarecrow, an old enemy of Batman, has placed a bomb with fear toxin in Gotham City. The confusion as a result of the evacuation of the city's inhabitants has been used by the most dangerous enemies of Batman.
Batman: Arkham Knight is an action game using third person perspective (TPP) and a mechanic is similar to the previous parts. The innovation in this part is the introduction of Batman vehicle, well-known from comic books and movies. The Dark Knight can use the Batmobile to move quickly from place to place, firing rockets, stun opponents and catapult himself and immediately switch to glide in the air what is well-known from previous parts.
The graphic design was improved in comparison to the previous parts. There were improved: character models and the Batman’s cape received a new, advanced physics.
- RockSteady Studios - Developer Website.
- Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment - Publisher Website.
- Batman: Arkham Knight - Official Website.
Batman: Arkham Knight PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz/AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 3 GB GeForce GTX 760 or better, 55 GB HDD, Windows 7(SP1)/8.1 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i5-750 2.67 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz, 6 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 660 or better, 45 GB HDD, Windows 7(SP1)/8.1 64-bit
More About Batman: Arkham Knight
The latest update for Batman: Arkham Knight seems to have fixed the PC version of the game. Fans who used to have problems with the game performance now report an improvement.
Batman: Arkham Knight PC will be back in stores this Wendsday. Those who already own the game on this platform can count on a big patch that will fix whatever made the title unplayable on the original release.
A statement was released on the official forum of Batman: Arkham Knight, announcing that the sales of the PC version will be delayed until the issues are fixed. At the same time, the creators apologized to the players for this situation.
Batman: Arkham Knight, the highly anticipated action game from Rocksteady, has made its worldwide debut today. The title is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, with the latter of these platforms receiving updated drivers for graphics cards.
Some of the series’ veterans are confirmed to appear, alongside new characters like the titular Knight of Arkham. However, a great part of the villain roster is still shrouded in mystery.