Assassin's Creed II Game Guide
Now the contracts out, They've put the word about, I'm coming after you. Better watch out, cos I'm the assassin. This guide contains all the informations that are necessary to complete a game for 100%.
Last update: Wednesday, May 11, 2016
This guide contains all the information that are necessary to complete a game for 100%. It is build from the following sections:
- main plot description;
- hints that are connected with side missions;
- maps for each location;
- location of all feathers, glyphs and treasures with detailed maps and descriptions;
- the description of how to complete the Assassin's Crypts;
- economy hints (with complete list of all items, weapons, paintings and many more).
Assassin's Creed II is a very "open" game. That's why I'm not going to write about all possible solutions of how to complete every mission. Instead of this you have detailed descriptions of all main quests and couple of useful tips. In most of cases these tips are about how to kill silently all enemies that Ezio has to eliminate.
Szymon "Hed" Liebert
Translated by: Jakub "jakub02" Kuchnio
About Assassin's Creed II Game Guide
Author : Szymon "Hed" Liebert for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub Kuchnio
last update : May 25, 2016
Guide contains : 87 pages, 1122 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Assassin's Creed II Game Guide
- Glyphs - Venice | Glyphs Assassin's Creed II Guide.
- Feathers - Forli | Feathers Assassin's Creed II Guide.
- Feathers - Tuscany | Feathers Assassin's Creed II Guide.
- Feathers - Venice - San Marco | Feathers Assassin's Creed II Guide.
- Feathers - Florence - San Marco | Feathers Assassin's Creed II Guide.
Assassin's Creed II Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Ubisoft Studios
- publisher: Ubisoft
- platform: XBOX360, PS3
- rated: 18+
- Ubisoft Studios - Game Developer.
- Ubisoft - Game Publisher.
- Assassin's Creed II - Official Website.
More About Assassin's Creed II
History According to Assassin's Creed - Conspiracy Theorist's Paradise
The plot of Assassin's Creed is one great conspiracy theory: with mysterious monasteries, intrigues that entwine the whole world, supernatural artifacts and ancient civilization. Hold tight, because the writers of the franchise are not messing around.
Seven cardinal sins of sandbox games
Open worlds are currently all the rage in the AAA segment, but nobody seems to be doing too much to expand the known formulas. Most studios seem to fail at the task, and instead of making captivating and coherent worlds, they repeat the same mistakes.
Does Assassin's Creed need serious changes? Our thoughts versus Ubisoft dev
Even the most ardent supporters of the Assassin's Creed series can get a bit bored when regularly released installments of the game. Does the extremely popular franchise call for a change? We’ve discussed this matter with the Syndicate director.