This guide contains all the information that are necessary to complete a game for 100%. It is build from the following sections:
- main plot description;
- hints that are connected with side missions;
- maps for each location;
- location of all feathers, glyphs and treasures with detailed maps and descriptions;
- the description of how to complete the Assassin's Crypts;
- economy hints (with complete list of all items, weapons, paintings and many more).
Assassin's Creed II is a very "open" game. That's why I'm not going to write about all possible solutions of how to complete every mission. Instead of this you have detailed descriptions of all main quests and couple of useful tips. In most of cases these tips are about how to kill silently all enemies that Ezio has to eliminate.
Szymon "Hed" Liebert
Translated by: Jakub "jakub02" Kuchnio
About Assassin's Creed II Game Guide
Author : Szymon "Hed" Liebert for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub Kuchnio
last update : May 25, 2016
Guide contains : 87 pages, 1122 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Assassin's Creed II Game Guide
- Glyphs - Florence | Glyphs Assassin's Creed II Guide.
- General maps - Florence | Cities - General maps Assassin's Creed II Guide.
- General maps - Monteriggioni / Villa | Cities - General maps Assassin's Creed II Guide.
- General maps - Tuscany | Cities - General maps Assassin's Creed II Guide.
- Collecting codex pages | Economics, equipment and combat Assassin's Creed II Guide.
Assassin's Creed II Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Ubisoft Studios
- publisher: Ubisoft
- platform: XBOX360, PS3
- rated: 18+
Discover an intriguing & fascinating new epic story of power, revenge and conspiracy set in a pivotal moment of History: the Italian Renaissance.
The lineage continues... introducing Ezio, the new Assassin
Experience the freedom and immersion of an all new open world and mission structure
Master the art of the assassin with all new weapons and instruments created by Leonardo Da Vinci himself
More About Assassin's Creed II
The plot of Assassin's Creed is one great conspiracy theory: with mysterious monasteries, intrigues that entwine the whole world, supernatural artifacts and ancient civilization. Hold tight, because the writers of the franchise are not messing around.
Open worlds are currently all the rage in the AAA segment, but nobody seems to be doing too much to expand the known formulas. Most studios seem to fail at the task, and instead of making captivating and coherent worlds, they repeat the same mistakes.
Even the most ardent supporters of the Assassin's Creed series can get a bit bored when regularly released installments of the game. Does the extremely popular franchise call for a change? We’ve discussed this matter with the Syndicate director.