Large portion of the mechanics in Assassin's Creed Rebellion is based on the development of heroes. Each hero has several important stats that affect their behavior during a mission. Hero stats depend on the hero's class and their level.
What stats do the heroes have?
- Attack - affects the hero's attack power.
- Defense - affects the amount of damage received.
- Dodge - increases the chances of dodging during in open combat.
- Critical Chance - increases the chances of dealing a critical attack.
- Critical Bonus - affects the amount of damage inflicted by a critical attack.
- Crafting - affects the speed of item crafting.
- Production - affects the rate of resource generation.
- Learning - affects the speed of hero development.
- Lethality - affects assassinations.
- Dexterity - affects the chances of hiding during a mission.
- Agility - affects the agility of the hero, thanks to which they can efficiently avoid traps.
How to increase stats?
After achieving level 2, you'll unlock the Training Room. In this room, the characters will be able to train and thus increase their level.
In order for the characters to be able to train, you must click on the icon visible on the left side of the screenshot, and then select the assassin you want to train.
The next step is to choose the resources from which they'll draw their knowledge. You can learn with the help of Rare Codex Bundle, Codex Bundle, Codex Scroll or Training Codex. These resources have different power, so you choose them depending on how many levels you want your assassin to get.