This guide is a thoroughly illustrated walkthrough for Alien: Isolation. Every fan of this universe will find all essential information about gameplay here. In the guide, you can find a description of each mission and advice on how to avoid dangers. There are also instructions on crafting. The game is based on stealth mechanics and your reactions to the environment will affect your fate. The main enemy in this survival horror game is the Alien, whom you have to avoid. You can't kill it so hiding is the only reasonable strategy. You'll also encounter androids and humans for whom you'll need a variety of weapons prepared by the developer, Creative Assembly, known for Total War series. You'll find a description of weapons and their production in the chapter about crafting.
Alien Isolation guide contains:
- Useful Tips
Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler (www.gamepressure.com)
About Alien: Isolation Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler for gamepressure.com
Translator : Lukasz "luckie" Szliselman & Dawid Dudziuk
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 50 pages, 392 images, 41 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Alien: Isolation Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Contact the Torrens | Walkthrough Alien: Isolation Guide.
- Investigate San Cristobal Medical Facility | Walkthrough Alien: Isolation Guide.
- Find a way to the Colonial Marshal Bureau | Walkthrough Alien: Isolation Guide.
- Reach Seegson Comms | Walkthrough Alien: Isolation Guide.
- Get through the main door | Walkthrough Alien: Isolation Guide.
Alien: Isolation Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Creative Assembly
- publisher: SEGA
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About Alien: Isolation
Alien franchise is not dead. Even with the decreasing quality of the movies, there are still some hardcore fans who often return to rewatch the first movie. What makes it so special? And did any games match the awesomeness of the original?