This unofficial guide to Tomb Raider details everything there is to know about the game, and most of all contains an extremely comprehensive walkthrough of the single-player campaign. Each chapter includes information on solving puzzles, reaching seemingly inaccessible areas, and dealing with local wildlife and hostile characters.
Aside from the main campaign walkthrough, there are also several additional chapters. The most extensive is the one devoted to locating collectibles scattered all around the island, which are Documents, Relics and GPS Caches. The guide will give you accurate coordinates and tips leading up to each one of them. Another relevant chapter pertains to exploring optional Tombs where Lara can find valuable items.
The final part of the guide contains a list of Lara's Skills and Gear Upgrades, which unlock upon gaining XP and finding salvage. Achievements are listed at the very end.
- Comprehensive and richly illustrated walkthrough
- Collectibles: Campsites, Documents, Relics, GPS Caches, Treasure Maps, Ghost Hunters
- Lara's Skills and Gear Upgrades
About Tomb Raider Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Agnieszka "Aeth" Jedrzejczyk & Maciej "Elrond" Myrcha
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 191 pages, 1161 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Tomb Raider Game Guide
- Ghost Hunter | Collectibles: Coastal Forest Tomb Raider Guide.
- Sun Killer | Collectibles: Research Base Tomb Raider Guide.
- Map | Collectibles: Coastal Forest Tomb Raider Guide.
- Previous Inhabitants | Collectibles: Cliffside Bunker Tomb Raider Guide.
- Egg Poacher | Collectibles: Mountain Village Tomb Raider Guide.
Tomb Raider Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Crystal Dynamics
- publisher: Square-Enix / Eidos
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
A SURVIVOR IS BORN
Armed with only the raw instincts and physical ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, TOMB RAIDER delivers an intense and gritty story into the origins of Lara Croft and her ascent from a frightened young woman to a hardened survivor.
When the first ever TOMB RAIDER game launced in 1996 it was a revolution. Oustanding in terms of graphics, gameplay, and storyline , it changed the way that video games were played and developed forever. Fronting the games assault on the world was the central character, Lara Croft. Lara was also to have an incredible impact, quickly becoming the most recognized and celebrated female action heroine and an icon for the video games industry. Today over 30 million TOMB RAIDER games have been sold, making it one of the most lucrative video games franchises while also generating movies, advertising, magazines, books and merchandise.
- Crystal Dynamics - Developer Website.
- Square-Enix / Eidos - Publisher Website.
- Tomb Raider - Official Website.
Tomb Raider PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core i5 2.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 480 or better), 10 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7/8