Featuring: Oblivion Game Guide, Oblivion Atlas, Knights of the Nine Game Guide and Shivering Isles Game Guide.
Behold, our unofficial strategy guide to overwhelmingly gigantic The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Here you will find everything you need to know about the game and was afraid to ask anywhere else.
First, some technical stuff. As you may know from other texts about Oblivion, the game's world reacts to the player's progress and evolves with him. That means that you can actually beat the main quest without even bothering to do anything except it, 'cause if you don't level up your character, you'll be fighting some basic enemies over and over again to the very end. That leads to the fact that we can't actually point out how many or what type of enemies you will be facing in certain situations. These factors depend on your character's level. If you don't want to "loose" time on leveling up, go ahead and endlessly fight Scamps and basic Dremora soldiers.
We didn't cover the things that are pretty obvious in our guide. There's no point in telling you exactly what to do in each dungeon, so we stick to the essentials. Hey, you're a gamer, you shouldn't feel like a fish out of water when you're deep underground surrounded by skeletons, now should you?
There are a lot of bugs in this game. Bugs that keep you from completing certain quests, make objects disappear or NPCs talk rubbish. Save often, that's the best advice we can give you. Every quest is beatable under certain circumstances and bugs seem to appear randomly, so you might not have a problem at all when you beat them the second time round.
About The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz for gamepressure.com
Guide contains : 109 pages, 717 images.
TES IV: Oblivion Game Guide
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit TES IV: Oblivion Game Guide
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Shivering Isles
Knights of the Nine
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Knights of the Nine
TES IV: Oblivion Atlas
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit TES IV: Oblivion Atlas
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game Guide & Walkthrough
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Bethesda Softworks
- publisher: 2K Games
- platform: PC DVD
- rated: 16+
Oblivion is the quintessential role-playing game for the next generation and another leap forward in gaming. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. Oblivion is the latest chapter in the epic and highly successful Elder Scrolls saga and utilizes the latest PC and next-generation video game hardware to fully immerse you into the experience. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges.
- Live Another Life in Another World. Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
- Next Generation Graphics. Pixel-shader effects and high definition televisions are fully supported to create unprecedented visuals, including lifelike towns, dungeons, and the most realistic forests ever created in a game.
- First Person Melee and Magic. An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
- Radiant AI. This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion's characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own.
- Realistic Characters. Oblivion's features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life like never before with facial animations, lip-synching, and full speech. They even engage in unscripted conversations with each other and you.
- Open-Ended Game Play; Short Challenges. The enormous world of Oblivion is open for you to explore at your own pace, and shorter challenges such as fighting bandits, mixing potions, creating magic items and persuading friends keep the challenges coming.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Official website
- Bethesda Softworks - Developer
- 2K Games - Publisher
- Game Maps - guides and maps for games
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 3 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 128MB (GeForce 6600 or better), 4.6 GB HDD, Windows 2000/XP