Taking great risks, we decided to share this tome of knowledge with out readers. It has been passed along in secret for generations, as it contains secrets so secret, that even we aren't sure if they actually exist. This walkthrough mustn't fall into wrong hands, and now YOU are the one responsible for guarding it as well.
Apart from that, this guide will help you finish The Da Vinci Code and find all secrets hidden in the game. Have fun and enjoy, at least to the extent that's possible with this crappy game.
Orange markings in the text indicate various objects, items, and places.
Green markings indicate secret items.
About The Da Vinci Code Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 12 pages, 168 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of The Da Vinci Code Game Guide & Walkthrough
The Da Vinci Code Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: The Collective
- publisher: 2K Games
- platform: PC,PS2,Xbox
- rated: 16+
While attempting to solve a murder, Harvard professor Robert Langdon and brilliant French cryptographer Sophie Neveu uncover a 2000-year-old conspiracy through clues encoded in paintings by Leonardo Da Vinci. The Da Vinci Code takes you on a heart-pounding non-stop race through Paris and through time to find the truth and protect a secret that could shake the world.
In the game, players will be kept on the edge of their seat with suspense, discovery and survival as they guide Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveu on their quest to solve a bizarre murder-mystery and uncover the ultimate treasure protected by an ancient secret society.
- Expands upon The Da Vinci Code universe by giving the player new experiences and locations not visited in the book or the film
- Solve mysteries and puzzles that go beyond anything you have seen or read. Elude danger and stay one step ahead of an enemy that will stop at nothing to protect their secret.
- Combines a unique blend of adrenaline-pumping stealth, frantic chases and combat, diversely cryptic puzzles, and exciting exploration.
- Explore detailed environments and discover hidden clues in world famous locations such as The Louvre, Westminster Abbey, St. Sulpice and more.
- Players must solve a wide variety of challenging physical and intellectual puzzles that will ultimately lead them to the resting ground of the Holy Grail.
- The game will appeal to the hard core fans of the book and movie by offering an experience faithful to the movie. In addition, it will also appeal to gamers who have enjoyed the movie but want new challenges.
The Da Vinci Code PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 1.6 GHz, 512 MB RAM, graphic card 64 MB (GeForce 3 or better), 3 GB HDD, Windows 2000/XP