Sniper Elite V2 Game Guide
This guide to Sniper Elite V2 contains a thorough walkthrough of all the main missions available in the single player campaign. The guide has been written based on the highest difficulty setting - Sniper.
- Walkthrough - a solution on completing given missions in the most silent way possible - not always requiring you to eliminate all the enemies. More than one way of completing a given fragment can be sometimes found. Inside each mission, you can also find notes on nearby collectibles.
- The guide also includes a walkthrough of the additional mission - Assassinate the Fuhrer.
- Wine Bottles and Gold Bars - marked and described, the locations of all 137 collectibles found in the game (100 Gold Bars and 37 Wine Bottles).
The following marking have been used on the maps:
[#1] - a blue number marks a main target (white colour on the map);
Red dots mark the locations of soldiers;
Blue dots are snipers (in most cases on roofs and similar high positions);
Green dots mark vehicles (tanks, armoured vehicles, trucks).
Orange has been used to mark smaller things, like an ammunition crate or use of a stone/trap mine.
With the collectibles, the markings are as follows:
[#1] - red numbers mark Wine Bottle;
[#1] - orange numbers mark Gold Bars.
Artur "Arxel" Justynski
Translated to English by Jakub "cilgan" Lasota
About Sniper Elite V2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Artur "Arxel" Justynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota
Guide contains : 35 pages, 516 images.
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Hints
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Walkthrough
Wine Bottles and Gold Bars
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Wine Bottles and Gold Bars
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Sniper Elite V2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Mission 1 | Wine Bottles and Gold Bars Sniper Elite V2 Guide.
- Mission 2 | Wine Bottles and Gold Bars Sniper Elite V2 Guide.
- Mission 3 | Wine Bottles and Gold Bars Sniper Elite V2 Guide.
- Mission 5 | Wine Bottles and Gold Bars Sniper Elite V2 Guide.
- Mission 4 | Wine Bottles and Gold Bars Sniper Elite V2 Guide.
Sniper Elite V2 Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Rebellion
- publisher: Rebellion
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Mature
The long-awaited sequel to the critically-acclaimed game Sniper Elite. One bullet can change history.
Sniper Elite V2 features detailed sniping simulation with advanced ballistics, taking into account gravity, wind, velocity, bullet penetration, aim stability and more. Guaranteed to provide players with the most realistic simulation of military sharpshooting yet available.
Amazing "kill cam" technology showcaseswhat really happens when a bulletenters an enemy’s body, allowingplayers to see hearts and lungs tear,livers burst, bones and teethshatter, and entrails fall out.
The game features authentic World War II Berlin locations as well as vehicles, weapons such as the Springfield M1903, the Gewehr 43 and the Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, and uniforms modeled after the original versions.
Players will often find themselves facing a choice of the perfect shot that leaves them catastrophically exposed or a more difficult route that means they can continue their mission.
Four thrilling modes to snipe through online with another player.
Sniper Elite V2 PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 3 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 10 GB HDD, Windows Vista (Service Pack 2)/7