This Resident Evil VII: Biohazard guide contains a detailed description of how to beat the game. Here, you can find the explanations for all of the puzzles in the game and how to solve them. In this guide you can also learn how to fight the enemies and how to create useful items. There are separate chapters for controls, system requirements, achievements and trophies. Additionally, the guide for the demo is also available here.
Here, you can also find the maps for the locations with useful items (such as herbs and first aid meds) marked on them. Additionally, you can also find all of the secrets: Antique Coins, files and Mr. Everywhere statues.
Resident Evil VII: Biohazard is an action adventure and survival horror game. The previous two games focused on pure action at the expense of the horror atmosphere known from the previous games but the seventh installment goes back to the roots of the franchise. This time we play as a regular man named Ethan who, in search for his lost wife, must delve into the grim and seemingly abandoned residence located in the south of United States.
Resident Evil VII: Biohazard guide contains:
- the complete walkthrough of the game;
- the explanations and solutions for the puzzles;
- controls and system requirements;
- tips for getting all of the achievements.
- all available secrets in separate chapters
- location maps with the useful items marked on them
Patrick "YxU" Homa & Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About Resident Evil VII Game Guide
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa & Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
last update : January 23, 2017
Guide contains : 39 pages, 238 images, 24 videos, 4 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Resident Evil VII Game Guide
- Main House and Basement Map [M1] | Secrets and Maps Resident Evil VII Guide. The marked spots on map of the main house and the basement point at all the important locations, secrets, and items, i.e. Ancient Coins, Mr Everywhere Statues, Lockpicks, or Med-kits.
- Resident Evil VII Controls Resident Evil VII Guide.
- Main House: Main Hall | Walktrough Resident Evil VII Guide.
- Old House, Yard and Greenhouse Map [M2] | Secrets and Maps Resident Evil VII Guide. The marked spots on map of the old house and the greenhouse point at all the important locations, secrets, and items, i.e. Ancient Coins, Mr Everywhere Statues, Lockpicks, or Med-kits.
- Main House: Basement | Walktrough Resident Evil VII Guide.
Resident Evil VII: Biohazard Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Capcom
- publisher: Capcom
- platform: PS4, XONE, PC
Resident Evil 7 is the next installment of the popular action adventure game series. The production has been developed by the Capcom studio, the creators of the majority of games of the cycle.
The title continues the storyline from the previous editions, and is the next chapter documenting the struggle between humanity and a deadly virus, which turns the infected into zombie-like monsters. We experience the action of Resident Evil 7 from the third person perspective. Most of the gameplay revolves around exploring various locations and fighting unyielding and relentless hordes of enemies. Occasionally, we will also have to solve a more logical puzzle. The developers have focused on an atmosphere of horror and uncertainty; however, the campaign does not lack extremely dynamic fighting sequences.
More About Resident Evil VII: Biohazard
Resident Evil VII: Biohazard and Yakuza 0 are both launching today. Check out the first two big releases of the year.
A month or so before the release of Resident Evil VII: Biohazard, this upcoming survival horror got a PC version of the free demo, previously available on PS4 and XONE.
If you are going to play Resident Evil VII: Biohazard on PC, you can now check the game's specs. The minimum and recommended requirements have been revealed on Steam.