Welcome to a guide for the game called Resident Evil 5. This new episode is shorter than the previous one but it offers single and multiplayer modes as well as an option called Mercenaries and additions which can be unblocked during successive games. In this text I have mentioned the description of passing the main script, the location of 30 hidden emblems as well as all things which can be unblocked without using so called Exchange Points.
Mikolaj "Mikas" Krolewski
About Resident Evil 5 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Mikolaj "Mikas" Krolewski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Agnieszka "Pyretta Blaze" Szukuc
Guide contains : 21 pages, 406 images.
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Walkthrough
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Additional info
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Resident Evil 5 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Resident Evil 5 Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Capcom
- publisher: Capcom
- platform: XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: 18+ / ESRB: Mature
The biohazard threat has not ended: Just when it seemed that the menace of Resident Evil had been destroyed, along comes a new terror to send shivers down player’s spines. Chris Redfield, returning Resident Evil hero, has followed the path of the evil literally around the globe. After joining a new organization, Chris heads to Africa where the latest bioterrorism threat is literally transforming the people and animals of the city into mindless, maddened creatures. Chris must take on the challenge of discovering the truth behind this evil plot. In Resident Evil 5, Capcom will teach players to fear the daylight as much as they have feared shadow in previous games.
Co-producer and series veterans Jun Takeuchi (Lost Planet) and Masachicka Kawata (Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles) unleashes an unprecedented level of fear for the next generation in Resident Evil 5, the sequel to one of the highest-rated videogames in history, according to Metacritic.com and Gamerankings.com. Promising to revolutionize the series by delivering an unbelievable level of detail, realism and control, Resident Evil 5 is certain to bring new fans to the series. New technology developed specifically for the game, as well as incredible changes to both the gameplay and world of Resident Evil will make this a must-have game for gamers across the globe.
- Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returns
- New environments and a diverse assortment of locations
- New enemies bring new challenges: speed and intelligence make adversaries as dangerous singly as they are in groups.
- An arsenal of weapons at the players command to keep the evil at bay, including knives, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles and more.
- Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense in both harsh light and deepest shadow
- True high definition gaming on multiple game platforms, using an advanced version of Capcom’s proprietary game engine, MT Framework, which powered the next-gen, million-plus hit titles Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet and Dead Rising.
- Capcom - Developer / Publisher Website.