This is a Red Faction: Guerrilla guide. You can find many interesting advices here. I wanted to describe the main plot in a very detailed way, in addition you can find some informations about side missions too. Moreover, you can find here some equipment descriptions (with all upgrades) which you can buy for scrap. I have created some maps too. They should help all readers who want to destroy more than 500 objects deployed in the games world. I will try to answer the most important question: what is the best weapon for each mission. At the end, there is a list of achievements and trophies that will certainly interest all console players.
Lukasz "Terrag" Znojek
About Red Faction: Guerrilla Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Terrag for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub Kuchnio
Guide contains : 17 pages, 254 images.
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Walkthrough
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Additional info
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Red Faction: Guerrilla Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Upgrades and Modifications Red Faction: Guerrilla Guide.
- Ore, EDF Chests and Radio Tags - part 1 Red Faction: Guerrilla Guide.
- Introduction Red Faction: Guerrilla Guide.
- Ore, EDF Chests and Radio Tags - part 2 Red Faction: Guerrilla Guide.
- Main Missions - Parker | Main Missions Red Faction: Guerrilla Guide.
Red Faction: Guerrilla Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Volition
- publisher: THQ
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: 16+ / ESRB: Mature
Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.
- Open World Guerrilla Warfare You decide who, when, where and how to battle. Utilize guerrilla tactics, improvised weaponry, and modified vehicles to lead insurgent attacks on EDF targets. Launch attacks based on your own gameplay style, take on missions in any order you choose, or engage in destructive activities to weaken the EDFs grip on Mars.
- Strategic Destruction Use destruction to your tactical advantage, setting ambushes or chain reaction explosions to attack enemy strongholds and permanently modify the game environment. Leverage fully-dynamic physics-based destruction to improvise on the fly: blow holes in a wall or floor to set an ambush or escape, take out a staircase to stop your pursuers, or drive vehicles through blown out walls.
- Evolving & Emergent Gameplay Carve your path through an ever changing landscape as you improvise your combat tactics mixing gameplay styles, vehicles, weapons and explosives to defeat the EDF.
- Epic Sci-Fi Setting Explore the huge, unforgiving Martian landscape, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos; then tear through the fully destructible open-world environments swarming with EDF forces, Red Faction resistance fighters, and the downtrodden settlers caught in the cross-fire.
- Multiplayer Combat There is no place to hide when you put your guerrilla warfare skills to the test in a variety of highly destructive multiplayer combat modes.
- Red Faction - Official Website.
Red Faction: Guerrilla PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 3.2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 15 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista