Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones is the last part of the new UbiSoft's trilogy, dealing with the Persian prince's adventures. As in the previous installments, the player will find here lots of jumping, hanging on horizontal bars and acrobatic evolutions. There are some fights here and logical elements too. This whole peculiar mixture gives the image of the dynamic, quick game, with the fast-paced action, but at the same time quite easy and pleasant in operating. However it doesn't mean that we won't reach situations in which it is possible to stuck. At more difficult moments that compendium of knowledge of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones should help. The guide was written on the basis of the English-language version of the game for PC computers.
Prince of Persia, after turbulent adventures on the Island of the Time and defeating evil Dahaka, decided to return to Babylon. Sailing by Euphrates channel with Kaileena at his side he wasn't expecting to find the country in the state of war. In the meantime, near the border of the family town, their ship was attacked and flooded by enemies. Reaching the shoreward with the help of wooden piece the prince noticed that waves threw his unconscious companion in precincts of burning town. After a while Kaileena was hijacked to the town by armored warriors. Does the girl live? Who are attackers? Who invaded the Babylon? The answer to these questions lies behind walls of the town...
About Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Marek "Fulko de Lorche" Czajor for gamepressure.com
Translator : Maciej "Elrond" Myrcha
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 55 pages, 557 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Game Guide & Walkthrough
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Ubi Soft
- publisher: Ubi Soft
- platform: PS2/Xbox/Gamecube
- rated: 16+
The Prince of Persia, a seasoned warrior, returns from the Island of Time to Babylon with his love, Kaileena. Instead of the peace that he longs for, he finds his homeland ravaged by war and the kingdom turned against him. The Prince is rapidly captured and Kaileena has no choice but to sacrifice herself and unleash the Sands of Time in order to save him. Now cast out on the streets and hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that past battles have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him. Game features include:
- Play and master two distinct characters: Wield the powers and weapons of two master warriors with different combat styles, attitudes, and histories.
- Choose your way to fight: Master the expanded Free-Form Fighting system to destroy enemies in your own style; strangle enemies from afar with the deadly Daggertail; or surprise them with full-speed one-shot kills using a brand new stealth art. The choice is yours.
- Battle freely through Babylon: Dominate enemies on the perilous rooftops, dodge through chaotic streets, and ambush pursuers in dark, underground passageways.
- Immerse yourself in a dramatic story: Experience unparalleled depth in storytelling as you fight your way through a twisting tale filled with adrenaline, tension and discovery.
- Manipulate time to surprise enemies: Execute powerful attacks against entire armies by slowing down or rewinding time, or surprise them by using some all-new Sands of Time powers.