This unofficial guide for NiOh contains numerous tips and a walkthrough encompassing the whole campaign. The said walkthrough is the most important part of the guide, with the locations of key items and hidden elements that yield further benefits when discovered. The walkthrough is accompanied by screenshots that help in navigating the text, while added indicators help in recognizing the most important elements of the world.
Aside from the walkthrough, the guide contains sections on numerous aspects of the protagonist's development, as well as the mechanics of the game with special emphasis on combat and skillful use of found equipment. A separate chapter details how to survive boss encounters which conclude each level found in the game. Each section lists the weak points, as well as tips that will help you counter him. The guide also contains a detailed outline of controls and interface. The final chapter is dedicated to trophies.
NiOh is an action game taking the players to Feudal Japan. Aside from samurais of Sengoku era, we'll be facing Yokai - demons from a dark universe that managed to access our world through interdimensional portals. The game developed by Team Ninja enables us to assume the role of William, an English pirate pulled into a showdown between the most powerful superpowers of the world. A small scuffle with a certain alchemist brings him to Japan.
The guide contains:
- A complete, richly illustrated walkthrough for each mission found in the game;
- Separate chapters dedicated to bosses and tips on how to defeat them;
- A detailed exploration of attribute and skill system;
- Chapters focusing on items and equipment found throughout the game;
- A detailed introduction to the interface and controls;
- A section describing each trophy found in game.
We've used the following color codes:
- The most important details concerning the mission at hand have been boldfaced.
- Enemies are marked in red;
- Blue is used to mark the items necessary for completing the mission or needed for further progress
- Green marks the locations of Kodama spirits;
- Orange marks the locations of Shrines.
Lukasz Wisniewski (www.gamepressure.com)
About NiOh Game Guide
Author : Lukasz "Keczup" Wisniewski for gamepressure.com
last update : February 10, 2017
Guide contains : 13 pages, 75 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of NiOh Game Guide
NiOh Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Team Ninja
- publisher: Tecmo
- platform: PS4
NiOh is an action game created by famous Japanese studio Team Ninja, known from titles like Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden series or Metroid: Other M.
In NiOh we play as a samurai fighting against various enemies, both human and otherwise. To prevail in battles against monstrous enemies, the hero must use not only his skills, but also a power enchanted in his sword. Gameplay resembles a mix between Onimusha and Dark Souls, forcing the player to act cautiously, dodging and blocking, as well as dealing fast and deadly blows.