This guide to the PC version of Mass Effect 2 contains a detailed info on all the quests available in the game, describing how to unlock them and telling about various ways of completing them.
All the quests in this guide have been divided into five categories:
The first chapter of this guide describes all main quests and finishing them will be needed to end the main storyline campaign tied to a new threat posed by the Collectors. The chapter itself is quite big, because most of the quests from this category are much longer and much more difficult than standard missions.
The second chapter of this guide describes all the secondary quests. They'll be given to you by characters encountered during the course of the game and living in one of five main environments (aside from Normandy I'm also talking about Omega Station, Citadel, Illium and Tuchanka). Most of these quests are easier, usually forcing you to find an object or a person.
The third chapter of this guide contains detailed descriptions of all available N7 assignments. These missions will take place on different planets, inside space stations and on board of other space ships. There are several ways of receiving them, including scanning the planets or reading private messages from the personal terminal.
The fourth chapter of the guide describes all companion quests. Each member of your team will have one personal mission and you'll begin unlocking those later in the game. Completing these missions will be required to raise loyalty level of certain followers.
The final fifth chapter of the guide contains descriptions of quests unlocked by downloading additional content (DLC).
I've used several colors in the guide to mark important things - red color was used to mark other characters (allies or enemies), blue color was used to mark locations (entire planets or single maps) and green color was used to mark items.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About Mass Effect 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 85 pages, 1570 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Mass Effect 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Walkthrough - Endings | Main quests Mass Effect 2 Guide.
- Walkthrough - The Reaper IFF | Main quests Mass Effect 2 Guide.
- Walkthrough - Dossier: Archangel | Main quests Mass Effect 2 Guide.
- Walkthrough - Illium: Liara T'Soni | Main quests Mass Effect 2 Guide.
- Side quests - Omega | Side quests Mass Effect 2 Guide.
Mass Effect 2 Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: BioWare Corporation
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC, XBOX 360
- rated: 18+
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy's most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
The Sci Fi Thriller Sequel
* From the makers of Star Warsz: Knights of the Old Republic, Dragon Age: Origins, and Mass Effect comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
* Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
* Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling stand-alone adventure awaits them - a polished and action packed adventure that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
Intense Third Person Combat
* Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system.
* Increased intensity with precision shooter controls to let you control the action and overcome insurmountable odds.
* Featuring a new location based damage system: target key weak points, and blast off limbs, ignite enemies, or cripple and disable enemy troops.
An Entire Galaxy to Explore
* Visit familiar locales, such as the Citadel, and travel to deadly unknown new worlds to save mankind.
* Survey unique planets and embark on side missions to uncover more secrets in the Mass Effect universe.
* Robust Character Customizations
* Choose a player class, customize your appearance, and tailor your own abilities and strengths. As you progress so do Shepard's abilities.
* Control the conversation. Improved conversation system where you can take matters into your own hands - often with the liberal application of force.
- BioWare Corporation - Developer Website.
- Electronic Arts Inc. - Publisher Website.
- Mass Effect 2 - Official Website.
Mass Effect 2 PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 6800 or better), 15 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7