This guide to LEGO Marvel Super Heroes contains complete walkthrough, describing every single mission in the main (and bonus) campaign, with specific solution to all important fights and riddles. Text is reader-friendly: players, who are not common with the LEGO genre should look to the Overall hints part, created especially for them. Nevertheless, more hard-core users can read chapters Finishing the game in 100% and Deadpool bonus missions, which are more advanced. Notice that separate chapters of the text focuses on the duels with the bosses and fighting tactics! Furthermore, guide contains description of all collectibles: minikits, comic books, gold bricks, character tokens and Deadpool red bricks. In this compendium you can also find useful information about every Stan Lee in Peril location - both in campaign missions and in the New York city area. Every playable character in the game was described in detail - which applies not only for superheroes, but for arch villains and common people too. Separate parts of the text focuses on the vehicles and different ways to seize them. In this guide you will also find a lot of interesting, useful and transparent maps, which are referring to every significant part of the game (eg. collectables, characters, locations). We hope you will enjoy them!
To sum up, this guide contains to LEGO Marvel Super Heroes :
- A detailed walkthrough for the main campaign and all bonus missions;
- Clear instructions referring to boss fights;
- A lot of colorful illustrations, especially useful when solving riddles;
- List of activities demanded to beat the game in 100%;
- Location of all Deadpool bonus missions (with instruction how to unlock them);
- Location of all collectibles: gold bricks, red bricks, minikits, character tokens and Stan Lee in Peril;
- High-quality maps;
- Description of every playable character and unlockable vehicle (containing instruction how to seize them);
- Useful advices, referring to various aspects of the gameplay.
Katarzyna Grobelska & Maciej "Czarny" Kozlowski
About LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Katarzyna Grobelska & Maciej "Czarny" Kozlowski for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 114 pages, 1019 images, 9 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Game Guide & Walkthrough
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Traveller's Tales
- publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4, WiiU, PSV, NDS, 3DS
- rated: PEGI: Age 7+ / ESRB: Everyone 10+
Marvel Super Heroes are assembling for an action-packed, brick-smashing good time! LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is the first instalment in the highly successful LEGO videogame franchise to feature famous Marvel characters.
Smash, swing and fly in the first LEGO videogame featuring more than 100 of your favorite Super Heroes and Super Villains from the Marvel Universe, including Iron Man, Wolverine, the Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Loki and Deadpool.
Help save Earth as your favorite Marvel character with your super-cool strengths and abilities:
- Iron Man flies, hovers, shoots missiles and unleashes a powerful unibeam directly from his chest.
- Spider-Man shoots webs, uses his spider-senses to spot objects invisible to others, crawls up walls and, of course, web-slings.
- Captain America throws his mighty shield at objects and enemies, embeds it into a wall to create a platform, and protects himself from damage.
- Hulk smashes!
- Traveller's Tales - Developer Website.
- Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment - Publisher Website.
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - Official Website.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 480 or better), 8 GB HDD, Windows XP/7/8