Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham is the next episode of the LEGO series. Once again, we impersonate characters from DC comic books. This game guide presents a complete walkthrough to all the quests in the game. Every admirer of the DC universe, as well as players who've just started getting to know it, should take interest in this game. In the first few chapters of the guide, you will find some general tips concerning game mechanics and information about solving puzzles, which you will encounter throughout the game. Later chapters contain a complete walkthrough, along with hints that will be useful when fighting bosses or solving difficult logic riddles. The "Bosses and strategies" chapter contains description of all the elite opponents and tactics that will allow you to handle them. There are also chapters devoted to collectibles, which you encounter very often in Beyond Gotham. Thanks to them, you will be able to complete the game in 100% and the hints in the guide will allow you to find all the secrets that you might've overlooked. In one of the last chapters, you will find a list of all the playable characters in the game, along with explanation of their skills and hints on when to use them. The last chapter is devoted to the technical aspects of the game.
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham game guide contains:
- A richly illustrated walkthrough for all the missions in the game.
- A chapter devoted to elite opponents, bosses and strategies.
- Description of all the collectibles in the game: Gold Bricks, Minikits, Red Bricks or ways to save Adam West.
- A chapter describing all the playable characters in the game, along with explanation of their skills.
- A chapter that describes how to complete 100% of the game.
- A chapter devoted to the technical aspects of the game and system requirements.
Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler (www.gry-online.pl)
About LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Ramzes" Winkler for gamepressure.com
Translator : Marek Cendrzak & Lukasz "luckie" Szliselman
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 123 pages, 844 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Game Guide & Walkthrough
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Traveller's Tales
- publisher: Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4, PSV, 3DS, WiiU
- rated: PEGI: Age 7+ / ESRB: Everyone 10+
The best-selling LEGO Batman videogame franchise returns in an out-of-this-world, action-packed adventure! In LEGO Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it's too late.
- Exciting space combat - For the first time ever, battle with Batman and his allies in outer space and the various Lantern worlds including Zamaron and Odym.
- Robust roster of DC Comics heroes and villains - Play and unlock more than 150 unique characters with amazing powers and abilities, including members of the Justice League, and BIG LEGO Figures such as Cyborg, Solomon Grundy and more.
- Variety of iconic locales - Visit the Hall of Justice, the Batcave, and the Justice League Watchtower to access shops, trophy rooms, and the hero and vehicle customizers.
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core i5 2.6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB (GeForce GTX 480 or better), 10 GB HDD, Windows XP(SP3)/Vista(SP1)/7(SP1)/8