Way to unlock: You need to complete Main mission 47 (Caida Libre). You can now go to the movie set located in the Richards Majestic district (letter D on the world map).
Playable characters: Franklin
Additional information: The first part of this mission assumes that you sneak into the movie set to knock down one of the actors, and it is short and simple. You are going to face an actual challenge in the second part of this mission, where you will have to steal a rare car model. Delivering this vehicle to the garage will turn out to be an pretty difficult task.
The starting point for this mission is the region of the movie set located in the Richards Majestic district, i.e. in the North-Western part of the city. Note - do not attempt entering the movie set through the main gate, because this would result in the police being alarmed. Instead, stop right next to the black side-gate and wait for a phone call from Molly.
Hop over that gate, go left and then right. Carefully, sneak up to one of the actors from behind and attack him by surprise. Thanks to this, Franklin will drag his body away into a trailer and put the tuxedo on.
You can now go towards the place where there is the car that you can steal. Get into that car (Dewbauchee JB 700) and go towards the exit from the filmmaking studio that you have passed by earlier. Along your way, try to bump into the actor that you have knocked down earlier (the above screenshot), because this is required for the completion of this mission in 100%.
On your way to the garage you, unfortunately, need to come to terms with the fact that the actress on the passenger seat will be grabbing the steering wheel and interfering with Franklin's driving. As a result, try and drive along the middle of the road which will limit the risk of a serious crash. Soon, two security cars will join in. wait until you receive information of the possibility to release spikes on the road, by pressing the appropriate button on the D-pad. Do that twice, to eliminate one security car at a time.
This is not yet the end to all the fun. The game will also allow you to get rid of the pesky stowaway. Wait for the piece of information to be displayed and press the button that you are prompted to, to activate a catapult of a kind. You can now take the car back to the garage.
Rewards for the completion of the mission: none
Requirements for the completion of the mission in 100%:
- Not a Scratch - you cannot damage seriously the stolen car. As soon as possible, you should leave the movie set to avoid the security guards' fire. Using the spikes, eliminate the pursuing cars and do not allow the stowaway to make you bump into another car or an element of the surroundings.
- Fastest Speed - You need to reach the top speed on the stolen car. It is best to do that when you are already heading back to the garage. Choose some way around that assumes getting onto a highway, especially that you do not need to race against time in this mission.
- Stealthy Recasting - You need to knock down the actor on the movie set, without raising the alarm.
- Premature Ejector - you need to catapult the passenger within 10 seconds of the moment when this function becomes available.
- Second Strike - While escaping from the movie set, you need to bump into the actor that you have knocked down earlier.