Farming Simulator 2013 is another installment in the very popular - amongst many players - series of games. The guide features complex information regarding all aspects of the game:
- Descriptions of all types of crops and livestock;
- Beginner hints helping you in getting started;
- Detailed calculations on required investments, gains and profitability;
- Hints on how to develop your farm;
- Map descriptions;
- Locations of 100 horseshoes together with info on how to gain the prize for collecting them;
- Hidden vehicles.
Maciej "Psycho Mantis" Stepnikowski and Asmodeusz (www.gry-online.pl)
Translated to English by Jakub "cilgan" Lasota and Aeth
About Farming Simulator 2013 Game Guide
Author : Maciej "Psycho Mantis" Stepnikowski & Asmodeusz for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "cilgan" Lasota & Aeth
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 58 pages, 369 images, 10 maps and annotated illustrations.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Farming Simulator 2013 Game Guide
- Area A: horseshoes #1-#13 | Horseshoes Farming Simulator 2013 Guide.
- Selling crops for the first time | The basics Farming Simulator 2013 Guide.
- PC | Controls Farming Simulator 2013 Guide.
- Area B: horseshoes #14-#24 | Horseshoes Farming Simulator 2013 Guide.
- Cow husbandry | Animal husbandry Farming Simulator 2013 Guide.
Farming Simulator 2013 Video Game
- genre: Simulation
- developer: GIANTS Software
- publisher: Atari / Infogrames
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 3+ / ESRB: Everyone
Farming Simulator 2013 Y includes a host of new features and improvements:
In the career mode you play the role of a farmer and experience the varied farming life in a completely new and freely accessible landscape.
The new economy systems with variable corn prices allows you to earn money more strategically and invest in new buildings, vehicles and tools. You have access to over 100 authentic tractors, harvesters and tools of renowned manufacturers.
Over 100 vehicles and tools
Over 20 licensed brands including Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Same, Horsch, Amazone and many more
Career mode with economic system, animal husbandry & purchaseable fields
3 animal types: chicken, sheep & cows
Additional growth state: weathered/gone bad
Placeable buildings and objects
Virtual dynamic terrain
Play with your friends on the Internet or LAN in multiplayer mode
- GIANTS Software - Developer Website.
- Atari / Infogrames - Publisher Website.
- Farming Simulator 2013 - Official Website.
Farming Simulator 2013 PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 7600 or better), 1 GB HDD, Windows XP(SP3)Vista(SP2)/7, lacze internetowe