Fable: The Lost Chapters Game Guide & Walkthrough (1/68)
Don't be afraid no more! Once you read these words, all your troubles concerning Peter Molyneux's Fable will disappear instantly. With this handbook, the long and successful hero's career stands before you as openly as never before. You will not only "finish" the game, but complete it with grace and style matched only by the Arena's greatest legends. Secrets, keys, legendary weapons, you'll find everything you need in here - and perhaps even a little bit more. Take your place, then, and don't waste any more time. Time is money, they say, and you have yet to become a hero that has any.
Albion World Map
Fable: The Lost Chapters Game Guide & Walkthrough (1/68)
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Fable: The Lost Chapters Video Game
genre: cRPG / Role Playing Adventure
developer: Lionhead Studios
platform: PC WINXP / XBOX
rated: Mature 17+
The Way Of The Hero.
Imagine a world where every choice and action determines what you become. Where you evolve in real time based on every little thing you do. Your every action determines your character's skills, appearance and morality. Your character's life story is created from childhood through to adulthood and on to old age. Grow from an inexperienced child into the most powerful being in the world, spoken of by all and immortalized in legend.
With experience comes advancement and physical change, whether it be expanding muscles, a keen eye and nimble form, or the buzz of magical energies around your finger tips. As you develop your alter ego, the world reacts to you and your actions. People comment on your successes and failures, your appearance, and your behavior. Their many opinions are expressed through applause, mockery, trepidation, panic, and even flirtation if they feel so inclined.
- Experience expanded content. Explore the original worlds and core missions of “Fable” that thrilled Xbox gamers and discover additional regions, storylines and side quests, as well as optional missions with “Fable: The Lost Chapters.” In addition, “Fable: The Lost Chapters” offers the ability to fight new monsters, practice an expanded group of spells, don new armor, wield additional weapons and interact with new expressions.
- Witness stunning graphics. “Fable: The Lost Chapters” is fully optimized for the Windows platform, bringing with it breath-taking graphics that allow you to view the world of Albion at its best.
- Forge a hero based on actions. Heroes age and evolve through the actions players choose and the paths they follow — be it for good, evil or in between. Those who ply the way of the sword will see their muscles bulge. Those who weave the dark arts will witness power crackle at their fingertips. And those who rely on speed and stealth will develop lightning-like reflexes and eagle-eyed accuracy.
- Engage in intense real-time combat. Players collect battle scars as they duel with cunning foes and deadly creatures. They can master an array of deadly weapons as they hone the art of blade-craft, hunt their quarry using subterfuge and stealth, or weave death from the elements as they harness the dark arts of the arcane.
- Build a living legend. Through deeds and actions, “Fable: The Lost Chapters” players build a name for their character across the land. They can recruit allies and followers, gain glory or notoriety, make friends and enemies, the whole time interacting with a living world of people, places and events all reactive to them.
- Shape and exploring a living, evolving world. Players champion or manipulate an ever-changing land with competitive and cooperative heroes, dynamic weather systems, and environments teeming with cultures, creatures, citizens and cities.
- Hone scores of unique skills and extras. Players master new abilities and add possessions as their character develops. They can master the art of thievery, acquire a family, real estate, clothing or tattoos, and more. “Fable: The Lost Chapters” expands these offerings, providing the player with even more customization choices.
- Never play the same game twice. Once an adventure has been completed, players can forge a new tale full of unexpected twists and turns, with new skills, powers, influences, allies and enemies.
You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page.
This site is not assotiated with and/or endorsed by the Microsoft or Lionhead Studios. Official Fable: The Lost Chapters page at http://www.microsoft.com/games/fable/default.asp
All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Copyright © 2000 - 2016 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs,
secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games.
Follow us and get updates on our Game Guides and Release Dates.
Comments and responses
[ see image ]playcity 02/02/2012 06:23
The first time I killed the dragon I kept the mask on . At the Heros Guild the Guide Master was there but I couldn't here him when his lips moved. The second time I killed the dragon I threw the mask away. The Guild master was hiding out in the guild woods . I spared his soul and took the guy in the graveyards soul. When I went back to the Heros Guild the Guild Master is gone. Does anybody know if he can come back ? And if he can how do I find him ? this post has been modified by its author [2012-02-02 07:29:40]
TWISTY 21/01/2011 05:44
Ok..so i know Fable has been around for awhile but i am just now getting around to playing it. Question.. how do you assign items to hotkeys?Such as Num 1-Num9 items..if i wanted to assign a potion to one of them via a hotkey how do i do this?? This is for the PC version, not xbox..thanks
deathbringer76 24/10/2010 01:18
OK guys if u r wondering how to get a shit load of gold, well i got the answer for you. after you do the trade escort quest you are allowed to go to oak vale. at Oakvale you can go to a shop were it sells gems the sign is a little money sack. there all you have to do is buyout all the one type of gem or as much money as you have then sell because it has to do with supply and demand and if you keep doing that you will be a millionaire in no time + you get skill exp with it if you keep doing that for around 10 minutes you will get around say well i got was 5million gold and around 20k skill exp. so have wit that
PlayerNoob 13/02/2010 08:59
It's short? The game came out 4-5 years ago at the time of you wrote that! What do you expect?! It's going to be as great and long as Fable II? What were you doing in 2004-2005?
In 2004 and 2005,
1. Firefox was popularized, and continued to grow support, even now.
2. Halo 2 came out.
3. Wikipedia was released to the world at large.
4. The first version of World of Warcraft came out.
5. Runescape 2 came out, or as they now call it, Runescape.
6. Starcraft became insanely popular in South Korea, with someone receiving the equivalent of $250,000.
7. The most famous web browser wars began in these years. Before it, 99.99% used IE.
Feels like AGES ago....
Legendary Chicken Chaser 11/07/2009 05:55
I came across it by accident mostly. Not sure, haven't played it since Numba 2 came out. One huge disappointment though... IT'S TOO FREAKIN SHORT!!!
Adder219 08/07/2009 11:52
Yo, where do ya get the Howl Tattoo? It's been bugging me for weeks.
killers 23/01/2009 12:49
Hi, If this game is for the PC can someone email me the key bindings for this game to email@example.com so that I can add a template for this game to my software called Keystroke! a voice recognition software for gamers by Killers Software at www.killerssoftware.com
fifagiggs 09/07/2008 09:14
Cheater 10/05/2008 21:23
you can continue to play after the credits after the final battle, and you can hero save, but it doesnt autosave, so every time you exit out of the game and go back in you start back up right at the point after the credits...so its not worth it much.
UniqueOne 06/05/2008 15:57
I have bought this game recently because a friend of mine had played the original long ago and is now letting me use his Xbox, I love this game to death it is keeping me awake beyond normal hours of day/night....
What im asking might be a lot, but im just wondering when you start a new game what are the things you select to do???? Like, Silver keys, or demon doors... I haven't unlocked all of them and frankly the way to get some of them I messed up on, Like marrying Lady Gray, instead of her, I chose the girl who talks to you about the situation how shes the pour girl and will never be able to be rich & whatever... If I kill her would I get to marry lady gray??? And be able to get inside minor / demon door?
I so far have 9 silver keys, not using guides / walkthroughs.... I figure its more fun this way demon doors are another story... they are really difficult to findout how to unlock do you know a goodway to get the one with combat multiplyer for the demon door.....
I would also like to know if or at all the game is able to save after the final battle???
I want to wear the mask and rule the world lol.
[ see image ]Legendary Chicken Chaser 30/04/2008 05:47
The only flames I ever see are the ones that sprout from my aura when I get enraged. POWER UP!! HAAAA!!!!! --SWOOM--
Cheater 30/04/2008 00:41
OMG PARAMORE IS THE SHIZZZZ!!!!!! CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH, MISERY BUSINESS, FENCES, BORN FOR THIS, LET THE FLAMES BEGIN, WHEN IT RAINS, ALL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Morgoth 03/04/2008 05:47
Its my lair... and one of the most active places...
I like Avatar best 31/03/2008 07:28
im gonna give up
just look at skorm temple from now on
Morgoth 31/03/2008 04:13
This place will cease to have chats...
I like Avatar best 30/03/2008 05:27
Cheater 24/03/2008 17:12
yeah, me either
I like Avatar best 24/03/2008 03:34
Morgoth 23/03/2008 21:59
last comment was for mr. programer i actually don't remember see you around those days but correct me if i am wrong
Morgoth 23/03/2008 21:58
really? i've been here even before the place needed register