Welcome to the Fable 2 game guide which will help you pass through the main quests and the side missions. Additionally, you will find detailed information regarding all the secrets, which the authors have hidden in the game - the keys, chests, gargoyles, legendary weapons and demonic doors, together with maps showing their localizations. The whole thing is arranged in such a way, that you will have no problems with finding what you need quickly. The side missions are sorted alphabetically and the secrets according to regions.
Welcome back to Albion!
Artur "Arxel" Justynski
Translated to English by Jakub "cilgan" Lasota
About Fable II Game Guide
Author : Artur "Arxel" Justynski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub "Cilgan" Lasota
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 55 pages, 274 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Fable II Game Guide
Fable II Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: LionHead Studios
- publisher: Microsoft
- platform: XBOX360
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+ / ESRB: Mature
Fable 2 is an action role-playing game (RPG) that truly allows players to live the life they choose in an unimaginably open world environment. Set 500 years after the original, Fable 2 will provide gamers with an epic story and innovative real-time gameplay, including a massive amount of freedom and choice to explore a vast collection of dungeons, catacombs and caves in the world of Albion.
- Choices, consequences. The innovative gameplay pioneered in the original "Fable" provided gamers with a never-before-seen level of immersion in a truly interactive world. "Fable 2" expands upon the scope and depth of the Xbox classic by adding incredible new features and creating a wider, more complex kingdom of limitless choices and consequences. Players will have the option to play as a man or woman, get married, have children, and live a life of their own design.
- A land far, far away. Revisit the sprawling world of Albion more than 500 years after the events of the original "Fable," where you are free to explore the landscape and openly roam the countryside. For the right price every house, hut, dungeon and castle is for sale. Players can witness how the world grows and changes in response to their decisions in incredible and unique ways as they rediscover Albion as if for the first time.
- Fight with ease. Fable 2 pioneers a new combat system designed to allow players to truly master hand weapons such as swords and maces, ranged combat weapons such as bows and guns, and an entirely new magic system. These three disciplines, while very accessible, are also amazingly deep, and allow players to mix combat styles and become everything from master swordsman to skilled ranger to evil magic welder, utilizing a single button on the Xbox 360 controller.
- A hero's best friend. This groundbreaking addition to the game is integral to the theme of unconditional love in Fable 2. The canine companion will act as friend, compass and protector. Players must merely feed their pooch and he will love unconditionally, creating a bond that sets up emotion-filled journeys all throughout this magical world.
- Experience the world together. For the first time in the "Fable" series, gamers can experience the expansive and immersive world of Fable 2 with friends, utilizing the new and exciting Dynamic Co-op Mode, bringing the long-awaited multiplayer function to the world of Fable 2.