This guide focuses on quests' description. You will find here both quests connected with main plot and sidequests. There are 98 of them in total. If a mission can be completed in few ways, we list them all, along with consequences of a player's choice additionally. There are also maps which are very useful while playing. The guide is divided into three main chapters:
1. Maps: most locations with characters, enemies, items and important quest places marked on them.
2. Main quests: these are divided into sections based on the locations where they take place. The first few tasks depend on your hero's archetype, and this is also included in this guide.
3. Sidequests: these are divided according to both the locations where you can start completing them, as well as the time at which they become available for the player. You will also find here quests which are not shown in your journal and can be threaten as a curiosity.
Karol "Karolus" Wilczek
Translated by Maciej "Elrond" Myrcha
Red - enemies, monsters, e.g. wolves.
Green - characters, e.g. Alari.
Orange - items, e.g. a chest.
Blue - places, locations, e.g. a forest.
1 $ - 1 ducat
A tower (M1, 2) - it means that a tower is located on the map M1, at the point 2.
Skeletons (M3, !) - it means that we marked skeletons on the map M3 with ! sign.
Main quests are marked only with a digit, e.g. 1. A camp by night.
Sidequests are marked with a letter "Z" and a digit, e.g. Z11. Battle arena champion.
(mini quest) - it means that this quest won't be shown in your journal.
About Drakensang: The River of Time Game Guide
Author : Karol "Karolus" Wilczek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Maciej "Elrond" Myrcha
Guide contains : 65 pages, 315 images.
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Main quests
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Side quests
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Maps
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Drakensang: The River of Time Game Guide
Drakensang: The River of Time Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Radon Labs
- publisher: dtp AG / Anaconda
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 16+
... returns to a time before the Invasion of the Doomed, before the Orkenstorm, back to the glorious time of Emperor Hal, back to 1009 after Bosparans Fall. Follow a tale from an old friend, a tale about friendship, betrayal and love. Meet old friends, choose your fellowship and battle against terrifying enemies, before sinister intrigues can complete their evil plot.
Get on the way, friend and save Aventuria!
Drakensang – River of Time brings back the Award winning game play mechanics from The Dark Eye – Drakensang with a new, enthralling story. Travel back to the origin of a great friendship and experience complex quests, challenging turn-based combats and stunning cut-scenes in the world of Aventuria.
New Archetypes and Enemies
Expended “Expert mode” and customizable looks for Archetypes
“Beampoints” for faster travel around the map
Voice-overs for all of the dynamic, skill-based dialogues
Improved camera controls and textures
Tactical turn-based combat system
A new, enthralling story in Aventuria, the world of Germany’s leading P&P system “The Dark Eye”
- Radon Labs - Developer Website.
- dtp AG / Anaconda - Publisher Website.
- Drakensang: The River of Time - Official Website.
Drakensang: The River of Time PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz, 3 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 7 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7