This main guide to Dragon Age: Origins video game contains a detailed info on primary and secondary quests available in the game. Each quest has been described thoroughly. Possible solutions are shown and ways to defeat enemies are described.
All the quests in this guide have been divided into four main categories:
The first category contains all six origins stories played immediately after a new hero has been created (player is allowed to choose a story depending on race and class).
The second category contains all main quests tied to the Plague issue. Their completion is required to reach one of the endings of the game.
The third category contains all quests tied to certain locations. Some of these assignments are mandatory and some of them are optional.
The final fourth category contains small quests given to the main character by members of different guilds and organizations.
This game guide is also offering more than 80 large maps of certain areas of Ferelden and their role is to make the process of finding items, NPC's and monsters easier. The description of each quest contains links to these maps and here's how to use them:
(Mx, y) - x is the map number and y is the number on the certain map
For example, (M10, 5) means that the player should look at map number 10 and search for an area marked with a 5.
Different colors have also been used to designate some of the main features of the game. Red color shows characters and monsters, blue color shows locations, green color shows interactive items and orange color warns about additional dialogue options, including persuasion and intimidation.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About Dragon Age: Origins Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
last update : May 31, 2016
Guide contains : 256 pages, 886 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Dragon Age: Origins Game Guide
- Urn of the Sacred Ashes | Main quests Dragon Age: Origins Guide.
- Lost in dreams | Main quests Dragon Age: Origins Guide.
- Arl of Redcliffe | Main quests Dragon Age: Origins Guide.
- Nature of the beast | Main quests Dragon Age: Origins Guide.
- World Atlas - Followers - List of companions Dragon Age: Origins Guide.
Dragon Age: Origins Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: BioWare Corporation
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: 18+
Dragon Age is a blockbuster fantasy role-playing game set in a world created and owned by BioWare. Dragon Age will offer a deep, party-based, roleplaying experience in both single-player and multi-player game modes. Utilizing a brand new game engine, Dragon Age will feature stunning visuals with a tantalizing blend of the exploration and combat of Baldur's Gate™, the multi-player gameplay and community support of Neverwinter Nights, and a cinematic gameplay experience from BioWare, the developer of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Explore vast landscapes, engage in massive battles, and experience the sights, sounds, and culture of the heroic new world of Dragon Age.
* Cinematic story-driven single-player campaign
* Separate campaign designed specifically for a multi-player experience
* Mod tools for great custom content
* Set in a new fantasy world created by BioWare for fans of its past titles
* Participate in massive battles
* Party-based gameplay for outstanding tactical combat and immersive character interaction.
- BioWare Corporation - Developer Website.
- Electronic Arts Inc. - Publisher Website.
- Dragon Age: Origins - Official Website.
- Game Maps
Dragon Age: Origins PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 20 GB HDD, Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1