Welcome to our comprehensive BioShock strategy guide. We've done all we could to make it one of the most complete and reliable sources of information about this amazing game *in the world* (tadah!). We have detailed maps of all the levels, as well as complete lists of plasmids, tonics, diaries, weapons - all that followed by a exhaustive walkthrough, of course. We give you hints on using each and every feature of the game. It doesn't matter if you're a beginner or an experienced player. We bet you'll find a lot of useful stuff in here.
Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz & Wojciech "Soulcatcher" Antonowicz
Please keep in mind: To make the guide as useful as possible, we use colored text to indicate certain types of objects. All the items that you should find on a given level (plasmids, tonics, weapons) are written in blue. Green text indicates locations corresponding to numbers on our maps. Bronze is the color for all the audio diaries.
About Bioshock Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 31 pages, 205 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Bioshock Game Guide & Walkthrough
BioShock Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: 2K Boston
- publisher: 2K Games
- platform: PC, XBOX360
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
BioShock is the "genetically enhanced" first person shooter that lets you do things never before possible in the genre: turn everything into a weapon, biologically mod your body with plasmids, hack devices and systems, upgrade your weapons and craft new ammo variants, and experiment with different battle techniques in an incredible and unique underwater city.
You are a cast-away in Rapture, an underwater Utopia torn apart by civil war. Caught between powerful forces, and hunted down by genetically modified splicers and deadly security systems, you have to come to grips with a deadly, mysterious world filled with powerful technology and fascinating characters. No encounter ever plays out the same, and no two gamers will play the game the same way.
BioShock is loaded with some of greatest, most modifiable weapons to ever blast their way into a shooter. But guns alone won’t be enough to defeat the devious AIs of Rapture. There are literally hundreds of other strategies players can use to take out his enemies. Here’s just a few things you can do a foe:
- Catch his Grenades in Mid Air and Toss Them Back at Him
- Freeze Him Solid and Shatter Him with Smack of your Wrench
- Lead him and his comrades to water and Zap them all with 1000 Volts
- Burn Him Up With Home-Made Molotov Cocktails
- Booby Trap Healing Machines and Watch Them Blow up IN his Face
- Brainwash Him to Become Your Personal BodyGuard
- Invent your own Ammo Types to Prey on his Vulnerabilities
- Turn his own Security System Against Him
- Light Him on Fire and Launch Heat Seeking Missiles At him
- Torment Him with Plagues of Insects
- Take Research Photos of Him to Learn his Weaknesses
- Send Him Flying into the Ceiling to Knock him Senseless
No encounter ever plays out the same way twice. No two gamers will ever play BioShock the same way.
BioShock PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 1.86 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 7900 or better), 8 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista