Bioshock Game Guide & Walkthrough (1/31)
Hi. Welcome to our comprehensive BioShock strategy guide. We've done all we could to make it one of the most complete and reliable sources of information about this amazing game *in the world* (tadah!). We have detailed maps of all the levels, as well as complete lists of plasmids, tonics, diaries, weapons - all that followed by a exhaustive walkthrough, of course. We give you hints on using each and every feature of the game. It doesn't matter if you're a beginner or an experienced player. We bet you'll find a lot of useful stuff in here.
Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz & Wojciech "Soulcatcher" Antonowicz
Please keep in mind: To make the guide as useful as possible, we use colored text to indicate certain types of objects. All the items that you should find on a given level (plasmids, tonics, weapons) are written in blue. Green text indicates locations corresponding to numbers on our maps. Bronze is the color for all the audio diaries.
Bioshock Game Guide & Walkthrough (1/31)
PC iOS PS3 X360
Bioshock Video Game
BioShock is the "genetically enhanced" first person shooter that lets you do things never before possible in the genre: turn everything into a weapon, biologically mod your body with plasmids, hack devices and systems, upgrade your weapons and craft new ammo variants, and experiment with different battle techniques in an incredible and unique underwater city.
You are a cast-away in Rapture, an underwater Utopia torn apart by civil war. Caught between powerful forces, and hunted down by genetically modified splicers and deadly security systems, you have to come to grips with a deadly, mysterious world filled with powerful technology and fascinating characters. No encounter ever plays out the same, and no two gamers will play the game the same way.
BioShock is loaded with some of greatest, most modifiable weapons to ever blast their way into a shooter. But guns alone won’t be enough to defeat the devious AIs of Rapture. There are literally hundreds of other strategies players can use to take out his enemies. Here’s just a few things you can do a foe:
- Catch his Grenades in Mid Air and Toss Them Back at Him
- Freeze Him Solid and Shatter Him with Smack of your Wrench
- Lead him and his comrades to water and Zap them all with 1000 Volts
- Burn Him Up With Home-Made Molotov Cocktails
- Booby Trap Healing Machines and Watch Them Blow up IN his Face
- Brainwash Him to Become Your Personal BodyGuard
- Invent your own Ammo Types to Prey on his Vulnerabilities
- Turn his own Security System Against Him
- Light Him on Fire and Launch Heat Seeking Missiles At him
- Torment Him with Plagues of Insects
- Take Research Photos of Him to Learn his Weaknesses
- Send Him Flying into the Ceiling to Knock him Senseless
No encounter ever plays out the same way twice. No two gamers will ever play BioShock the same way.
You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page.
This site is not assotiated with and/or endorsed by the 2K Games or 2K Boston. Official Bioshock page at http://downloads.2kgames.com/bioshock/site/bioshock.html
All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners.
Copyright © 2000 - 2015 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs,
secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games.
Follow us and get updates on our Game Guides and Release Dates.
Comments and responses
Stranger 01/12/2009 22:45
@phantomreaper12: You can find the missing audio diaries easily:
1) Open description of the level where you want to search for the diaries.
2) Look for sections marked as "AUDIO DIARY" (red color).
3) Look at the number and check the map of the area to find out where you need to go.this post has been modified by its author [2009-12-01 23:48:49]
phantomreaper12 15/11/2009 22:41
this is posible the best place for guides i have ever found.
p.s. is there a part to tell were i can find the audio diarys.
killers 23/01/2009 12:55
Hi, If this game is for the PC can someone email me the key bindings for this game to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can add a template for this game to my software called Keystroke! a voice recognition software for gamers by Killers Software at www.killerssoftware.com
fifagiggs 09/07/2008 15:01
Desseous 01/01/2008 03:28
UnKn0wN 31/12/2007 19:15
Boringshock, lol. It was on HitmanForum.
pcdoc 24/10/2007 10:56
good morning, nice exsite-t-il site of the reins but in French thank you