This is the guide to the Alien vs Predator game. It contains detailed descriptions of how to complete all the three campaigns in the single player game mode. You will find here an exact location of all items that are possible to find (audio diaries for soldiers, canisters for aliens and trophies for predator).
Krystian "U.V. Impaler" Smoszna
About Aliens vs Predator Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : UV for gamepressure.com
Translator : Jakub Kuchnio
last update : May 25, 2016
Guide contains : 34 pages, 561 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Aliens vs Predator Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Introduction Aliens vs Predator Guide.
- Walkthrough - Predator Campaign - Ruins | Predator Campaign Aliens vs Predator Guide.
- Walkthrough - Alien Campaign - Ruins | Alien Campaign Aliens vs Predator Guide.
- Walkthrough - Alien Campaign - Jungle | Alien Campaign Aliens vs Predator Guide.
- Walkthrough - Predator Campaign - Refinery | Predator Campaign Aliens vs Predator Guide.
Aliens vs Predator Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Rebellion
- publisher: SEGA
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18 / ESRB: Mature
Aliens vs Predator is an entirely new title for PC and high-definition consoles from acclaimed British developer Rebellion, the team behind the 1999 original PC gaming classic.
Bringing the most intense war between two of science-fiction’s most popular characters FPS fans, AvP delivers three outstanding single player campaigns and provides untold hours of unique 3-way multiplayer gaming.
Experience distinctly new and thrilling first person gameplay as you survive, hunt and prey in the deadly jungles and swamps surrounding the damned colony of Freya’s Prospect.
- As the Marine, you’ll experience a claustrophobic and terrifying experience where light is your friend, but there’s never enough. However, the United States Marine Corps are humanity’s last line of defence, and as such they are armed to the teeth with the very latest in high explosive and automatic weaponry.
- As the Predator, you will stalk from the shadows and from above, passing athletically through the treetops to ambush your victims. Although equipped with an array of powerful, exotic weapons and tracking equipment, honour ultimately dictates that you must get in close and take your trophies face to face.
- As the most deadly species in the universe, the Alien offers you the chance to play as the very stuff of nightmares - the monster in the dark swarming forward with countless others, jaws like a steel trap and claws like blades.
- Play all sides off against each other in a series of unique 3-way online modes and go tooth-to-claw-to-pulse rifle in the reinvention of one of multiplayer gaming’s defining moments.
Aliens vs Predator PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo E6400, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), Windows XP/Vista/7