XCOM: Enemy Unknown Game Guide contains key information about the new Firaxis Games' production. The information contained in it will be very useful for both players who have never played turn-based strategic games, as well as others who want to take up the challenge and save Earth from the alien invasion.
The guide contains:
- Basic information about the game;
- The list of key bindings in the game;
- The exact description of the combat mechanics;
- Information about how the XCOM base works;
- Description of available classes and character progress;
- Examples of useful tactics during combat.
Slawomir "Asmodeus" Michniewski
About XCOM: Enemy Unknown Game Guide
Author : Slawomir "Asmodeusz" Michniewski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Grzegorz "Aver" Ferenc
last update : May 25, 2016
Guide contains : 30 pages, 164 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of XCOM: Enemy Unknown Game Guide
- Research | XCOM Base XCOM: Enemy Unknown Guide.
- Production and improvement of equipment | XCOM Base XCOM: Enemy Unknown Guide.
- Detecting the opponent | Turn-based combat system XCOM: Enemy Unknown Guide.
- Movement | Turn-based combat system XCOM: Enemy Unknown Guide.
- Construction of the base | Basic information XCOM: Enemy Unknown Guide.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Firaxis Games
- publisher: 2K Games
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
FROM THE AWARD-WINNING CREATORS OF CIVILIZATION COMES AN ACTION-STRATEGY GAME ABOUT HUMANITY’S LAST STAND.
Threatened by an unknown enemy, the Earth’s governments unite to form an elite paramilitary organization, known as XCOM, to combat this extraterrestrial attack. As the commander of XCOM, you control the global defense team in a battle against a terrifying alien invasion by creating a fully operational base, researching alien technologies, planning combat missions, and controlling soldier movement in battle.
Interact and negotiate with governments around the world to combat the alien threat.
STRATEGIC BASE OF OPERATIONS:
Build and expand your XCOM headquarters, recruit and develop unique soldiers to take into battle, and research alien technology to expand your weapons and capabilities.
Mix and match aliens and soldiers and combine abilities to outsmart and overpower your opponent.
- Firaxis Games - Developer Website.
- 2K Games - Publisher Website.
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Official Website.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 9800 GTX or better), 20 GB HDD, Windows Vista/7, lacze internetowe