Starting positions in this map are divided by a wide strip of open land. This map is often called Campinovka, which is due to the fact that the tactics often deployed here is firing, across the land, from a hidden tank, at the opposing team's players. There are many hills on this map, from behind which to stick the turret itself, as well as forests ideal for destroying tanks. The key element on the map is the hill in the top-right corner of the map, whose seizing ensures, to a large extent, victory, because you can then flank the enemy, hidden at the base, from the East.
The size of the map: 1000m X 1000m
Camouflage type: Summer
Light tank tactics
The main role of the light tanks on this map is that of the scout. A good scout can tip the scales, to a considerable extent, to the advantage of his squad. The basic positions for passive reconnaissance are the ones marked on the map above. You need to reach there as soon as possible, so that the players in your squad, who remained at the base, see the targets highlighted by you.
Position no. 1
- the most effective spot for scouting
- you can detect all the vehicles at the enemy base
- the most exposed position
- you may encounter an enemy in the same position
- you can be spotted by a tank rolling below
- under no circumstances, should you fire
Position no. 2
- potentially safe
- you can detect both the vehicles coming up the hill and the ones staying behind the house on the East
- less effective than Position no. 1
- you cannot fire
- you can be detected by a scout on his way to position no. 3, or by the tanks that attack from the swamps, alongside the lake
Position no. 3
- you can detect tanks coming up the hill and the ones crossing the village
- you can fire at the tanks on the hill
- you can be spotted and destroyed by a vehicle going along the upper side of the lake (more about this in the "Unconventional tactics" chapter)
Medium tank tactics
The mission of the medium tank is, predominantly, to seize the hill. This is the key element that determines victory. Medium tanks can relatively quickly reach the hill and secure the area. While playing with a medium tank, you should never stay at the base.
Heavy tank tactics
The main task of heavy tanks is to defend the base and help medium tanks seize the hill. The slower tanks should stay put in the base and defend it, whereas the faster ones may serve as a support for the squad attempting to seize the hill, or go to the village as a group. It is the more dangerous of options, but it sometimes proves to be very effective. In the village, hide behind buildings and fire at the vehicles on the hill, and in the forest to the North of the map.
Tank destroyer tactics
Positions for the destroyers have been marked on the map above. Firing zones have been marked with arrows.
The task for tank destroyers is to destroy enemy tanks staying on the hill, in the village and the ones going across the swamp, alongside the lake. After the hill has been lost, destroyers should retreat and serve as a support to the tanks that stayed at the base.
Unconventional tactics for base I
On a vehicle with a well armored turret, you can quickly drive, through the Southern part of the map, and hide behind the hill, while exposing the turret only. From this position, you can detect all of the tanks at the enemy base and, additionally, lay fire down on them.
While on a quick vehicle, you can drive across the shallow, alongside the Northern side of the lake, expose the turret and fire at the enemy's destroyers in the nearby forest.