The character development in Wolfenstein Youngblood is very important, so you can gain new skills and strengthen your hero. Over time, new skills will make it easier for you to fight and explore the world. On this page of our guide to Wolfenstein Youngblood you will learn how to develop your hero, what abilities are available in the game and which skills are worth investing in.
How to develop your character?
For character development you need special skill points. You will get them by advancing to higher levels of experience. You'll get these fast by killing your opponents. In Wolfenstein Youngblood it's not difficult, because you'll find a lot of enemies in every location. If you return to one of the locations after a while, you will also encounter enemies, as they are respawn every time.
Skills available in the game
In Wolfenstein Youngblood you can develop three skill trees.
- First Aid - after being revived by your companion, you get 25 health and armor points and are immune for 4 seconds;
- Second Aid - after being revived by your companion, you get 50 health and armor points and are immune for 6 seconds;
- Sisterly Pep - increases the range of doping and its cooldown time;
- Sisterly Love - doubles the range of doping and its cooldown time;
- Health + - increases your health reserve by 25 points;
- Health ++ - increases your health reserve by 50 points;
- Health + + + - increases your health reserve by 75 points;
- Health + + + + - increases your health reserve by 100 points (200 health points max);
- Ammo Collector - increases the amount of ammunition that is obtained during the exploration;
- Health Collector - increases the amount of health you get;
- Armor Collector - increases the number of collected armor;
- Secrets Collector - displays collectibles on the mini-map;
- Side Dasher - you can make quick jumps to the side;
- Stalker - increases the speed of movement while crouching;
- Far Grabber - increases the range of picking up items;
- Pocket Reload - automatic reloads weapons in the inventory.
- Armor + - increases your armor by 25 points;
- ++ Armor - increases your armor by 50 points;
- Armor + + + + - increases your armor by 75 points;
- Armor + + + + + - increases your armor by 100 points (max 200 armor);
- Dual-Wielder - allows you to use two weapons at the same time;
- Ballistic Ammo Pack - increases the amount of carried ammo;
- Grenadier - increases the strength and number of grenades;
- Kraftwerk Ammo Optimizer - doubles the amount of heavy weapon ammo;
- Supersoldat Hunter - you can quietly execute Supersoldats;
- Super-Kinetic Throw - increases strength and range of thrown weapons;
- 6-point Blade Belt - allows you to carry 6 guns with you;
- Blade Annihilator - you can kill several opponents with one blow;
- Bigger Guns - you can pick up heavy weapons which drop out of dead enemies;
- Agile Gunner - you move normally with heavy weapons;
- Extreme Gun Pocket - you can carry weapons from your opponents in your equipment;
- No-Knock - ensures resistance to all types of knockdown.
- Cloak (Camouflage) - gives you temporary invisibility;
- Agile Cloaking - you have full range of movements while cloaked;
- Effective Cloak - cloak lasts longer;
- Parking Cloak - if you don't move, you don't use the energy of camouflage;
- Crush - crushing allows you to inflict damage and knock down enemies;
- Brawler - you can knock down heavier opponents;
- Two-Time Crush - deal double damage;
- Quake Crusher - deal quad damage;
- Bullet God - allows you to reject and bounce away missiles;
- Grenade God - you can throw away grenades;
- God Key Vision - illuminates dark places;
- Robot God - you can inflict additional damage to robots.
Best skills for warrior
Three specific skills available in Wolfenstein Youngblood should be the most important for a person who wants to become a hardcore warrior:
- Bullet God - Allows you to bounce away enemy missiles by catching and reflecting them. This way you can save ammo and protect your character. This will make you a much more capable fighter.
- Grenade God - you can throw away grenades. This way you can save your reserves and quickly take revenge on your opponents. Just remember not to throw them under your feet.
- 6-point Blade Belt - if you're trying to be a quiet killer, this skill is a must have. Thus, you can collect up to 6 smaller arms, which are the fastest way to eliminate opponents.
Best skills for traveler
For a person who wants to explore the game world and obtain all the secrets, the most important skills are the following:
- Secrets Collector - this skill displays all collectibles available in the area on your mini-map.
- Stalker - increases the speed of movement while crouching. This will make you less detectable to your enemies while allowing you to move around freely.
- Cloak - gives you temporary invisibility. This way you will be able to hide from your opponents and avoid direct battles.