Pep Signal is a special skill that boosts characters in Wolfenstein Youngblood. Thanks to it, you can restore your health and armor. Also, this skill doesn't have a short recovery time, so you it may save your life in some difficult situations.
How does Pep Signal work?
Pep Signal regenerates your and your sister's health points and armor - whether you're playing with a bot or a real companion. Thanks to this you can sometimes heal each other and support each other in the fight.
Remember that Pep Signal which gives extra points does not work when your sister is mortally injured. Then you have to run up to her and heal her.
Remember that some battle shouts can't be used on the run. You need to stop and let your character symbolize the pep signal.
Types of Pep Signals
- Thumbs up - gives you and your sister 50 health points;
- Metal horns - you both receive 25 armor points;
- Fist Pump - you both get 15 health and armor points;
- Fist Bump - both sisters are immune for 5 seconds;
- Get up - allows you to resurrect your sister from a distance;
- Fighting stance - you're both dealing double damage for five seconds;
- Crack Knuckles - you take 50 percent less damage for 10 seconds;
- Martial arts - restores the full HP of both girls;
- Cyborg 1980 - both sisters get full armor.
Best Pep Signal
The most interesting Pep Signals are the last two options - martial arts and Cyborg 1980. Both skills fully regenerate you. As you lose armor in a battle with your opponents, it's best to invest in a "cyborg 1980".
Can I change my sister's Pep Signal?
Sure you can. All you need to do is buy one of the available Pep Signals and assign it to your companion. Look at the right side of the screen. There you will see the information how you can develop your sister (on the PC it is the E key).