On this page of the Wolfenstein: Youngblood tutorial, we published all the information on how to kill Supersoldaten, that is, the heavily armored Nazi troops. We have prepared general tips and a more detailed guide to specific types of Supersoldaten.
General tips for fighting Supersoldaten
Eliminating Supersoldaten will be easier primarily thanks to the ability of Supersoldat Hunter from the Muscle tree. This allows you to quietly eliminate the Supersoldaten when you sneak from behind them. You can unlock this ability early in the game, and it costs 3 points of development.
- Before you start fighting with each new Supersoldat, try eliminating as many ordinary opponents from the area and the commandant in particular, as he can bring strong reinforcements.
- Before the attack of the Supersoldat, search the neighborhood to rearm and replenish ammo and resources. If you find a heavy weapon or a stationary gun, you can also use them.
- Always check the armor icon above the Supersoldat's head (the example is shown in the picture) and use appropriate weapons to weaken this shield. We discussed this subject in more detail in the section describing the Right tool for the job achievement.
- Regardless of the type of Supersoldat, try to stay in constant motion, rely on Pep Signals for rapid regeneration, and help the sister, if she falls to the ground.
- Each Supersoldat is able to carry out charges. If that happens, quickly dodge sideways. Also try to keep firing at that time, since the elimination of charging Supersoldaten is linked to the Immovable object achievement.
This sort of Supersoldaten uses the Dieselkraftwerk weapon, i.e. a type of flamethrower. The fight should be conducted at a distance, outside of thrower's range. Use long and mid-ranged weapons. If you have the Bigger Guns ability, you can use the Diseselkraftwerk after the battle.
This kind of Supersoldaten uses the Laserkraftwerk weapon, i.e. a powerful laser. It can take down the strips of health and armor very quickly. Run a lot to the sides and hide behind walls, pillars, vehicles and other big obstacles as soon as the Supersoldaten is preparing for a new attack. If you have the Bigger Guns ability, you can use the Laserkraftwerk after the battle.