During your progress in Weedcraft Inc. it will become more and more difficult for you to perform all the activities yourself. Therefore, you will have to invest in employees who will help you. Of course, this has its limitations. The following chapter will explain all the issues related to your staff.
You can only hire three employees in each city. Quite a significant difficulty is also the fact that they can work in only one city and have a maximum of 5 tasks assigned to them . This means that you have to gather new staff every time you move.
To hire an employee you must click on the vacancy symbol in the bottom left corner of the screen. A list of available workers will appear. Each of them is defined by three parameters , which determine the abilities in a given field:
- Sales - related to the distribution of goods to customers.
- Cultivation - determines the ability to grow marijuana.
- Sociability - influences the effectiveness of information acquisition and smuggling.
Each of them has a five-degree scale. The more points assigned, the faster the abilities in a given category are executed. For all the activities performed for you, the employee receives experience points. After you have accumulated enough points, you will receive a "skill point" that you can use to develop him or her.
Develop employees in a specific direction so that they find themselves in their role as best as possible. The best arrangement for a self-sustaining business is the following distribution of employees:
- One with a developed cultivation capacity that focuses only on growth od weed.
- An employee focused on sales. He only deals with the distribution of goods. Also use him to operate the laboratories.
- One employee with the ability to grow and socialize. He will help with cultivation and cover-ups. You will also be able to use him to gather information and smuggle.
You must also remember that workers must be paid a salary . Each of them has their own salary expectations. With each promotion the character will demand an additional salary increase. There is no specific value that should be raised in order for the employee to be satisfied. So you are doomed to do it on your instincts. If the proposal is too low, he will express his dissatisfaction and lose his sympathy for you. In this case, you can stop the negotiations or try to offer him a different amount.
Positive relationships with employees are important cause their negligence can lead to serious consequences. They not only affect the success of a friendly favor. They also affect random events. If your employee receives an offer from a competitor, the chance that he or she will take it may increase in accordance to your current relation status with that employee.