This unofficial guide for Watch_Dogs is a sheer repository of knowledge about the game, which is meant to help the player complete all of its main and side missions, as well as experience all of the attractions waiting for him in the virtual Chicago. The entire guide has been divided into three voluminous parts. The first one constitutes a game guide, whose primary aim is to explain all of the most important aspects of Watch_Dogs. Further in this guide, there has been information on combat, hacking, using vehicles, escaping police pursuits, traveling around the city and starting successive missions. included. Apart from that, the text brings up the issues of crafting (creating new items), unlocking new abilities and obtaining achievements. The second part of this guide is a very detailed walkthrough for all the main and side missions. Descriptions of each mission include hints that will prove helpful at completing the missions received, in the least problematic way. The final, third, part focuses on collectibles, as well as on attractions available throughout Chicago (with e.g. investigations and all sorts of minigames, among them). Watch_Dogs is an action-adventure game, whose main protagonist is Aiden Pearce. During the game, you will be exploring the streets of Chicago During the game, you will exploring the streets of Chicago, you will spend lots of time hacking into electronic systems and stealing top secret information from others.
This guide for Watch_Dogs includes:
- A list of hints and information concerning the most important elements of the game (combat, hacking, stealth, covers Aiden's abilities, etc.);
- Hints on obtaining new means of transport, escaping police pursuits and crafting of new gadgets;
- A detailed walkthrough for all of the missions comprising the five main acts of the game;
- A detailed walkthrough for all the side missions of the game;
- Descriptions of all the optional investigations;
- Information on the whereabouts of all the collectibles;
- Descriptions of all the types of available shops and mini-games
- Information on all the activities required for the completion of the game in 100%;
- A list of achievements, along with hints on how to obtain them.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About Watch Dogs Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas & Patrick "YxU" Homa for gamepressure.com
Guide contains : 143 pages, 1160 images, 15 maps and annotated illustrations.
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Strategy Guide
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Missions
Maps of Secrets
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Maps of Secrets
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Watch Dogs Game Guide
Watch Dogs Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Ubisoft Studios
- publisher: Ubisoft
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4, WiiU
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About Watch Dogs
Open worlds are currently all the rage in the AAA segment, but nobody seems to be doing too much to expand the known formulas. Most studios seem to fail at the task, and instead of making captivating and coherent worlds, they repeat the same mistakes.