This guide for Wasteland 2 encompasses a detailed description of the game world and quests. In here, you can find the maps of Arizona and California, as well as detailed maps of locations in these regions. The maps detail the locations that are worth visiting, and also NPCs, all sorts of curiosities, which you can encounter while exploring the wastes, and which are often easy to miss, because they do not stand out. With this guide in your hand, you will find it unproblematic to complete the main story line. Of course, also side quests have not been omitted, including the ones that are not marked as a separate entry in the log. All the stages of the game have been described in detail. While conceiving these descriptions, all of the key choices, moments and possible endings have been taken into account. The guide also suggests how to approach a given problem, how to complete the individual quests and instructs of the possible outcomes of the individual decisions. Due to the unmatched complexity of the game, it can be completed without the player ever realizing the multitude of spice, curiosities and side plots that each irradiated corner of Arizona and California radiates with. With your own Wasteland 2 guide, you will miss nothing! Wasteland 2 is the sequel to the RPG game that was originally released in 1988, and which has been called the mother of the post-apocalyptic role playing games. The events of the sequel that has been developed 25 years afterwards take place fifteen years after the events of its predecessor. Again, you take control of a member of the Desert Rangers, the only representatives of the US Army that remained after humanity stood at the brink of extinction after a nuclear war.
This guide for Wasteland 2 includes:
- A walkthrough for the game;
- information on side quests - both the ones that do and do not make a separate entry in the log, as well as on the contextual moments, in which you will have the opportunity to use an individual skill of an individual character;
- Information on key choices to make and the results that they yield;
- Listing of the possible game endings;
- Maps of Arizona and California;
- Maps of the individual locations, their descriptions and details on the interesting places.
Arek "Skan" Kaminski (www.gamepressure.com)