The guide to Wasteland 2 includes an extensive walkthrough and advice that will help you learn everything there is to know about this game. Tips, tricks, and secrets!
Our collection of advice is a great guide that will introduce you to all the important elements of the game. It includes e.g. the description of the game interface, advice on combat, as well as tips and tricks that will help you find your way around the beginning of the game.
- Starting tips - tips that will help you on the Wasteland.
- Dialogues and Charisma - how to get people on your side?
Oprócz tego znajdziesz w nim spis atrybutów, wskazówki dotyczace rozwoju postaci czy proces kreacji postaci. Podczas gry przydatne beda równiez najwazniejsze porady, ulatwiajace oraz usprawniajace rozgrywke.
Additionally, the guide includes a list of attributes, as well as hints on character builds and character progression. Another thing you may find useful will be the essential advice on how to make the gameplay easier and more effective.
- Party forming - create your dream party for Wasteland 2.
- Attributes and statistics
- Combat perks
- General perks
- Knowledge perks
Companions and party
The guide will tell you how to create a party that will make short work of all the adversities, and how to find potential party members. Each of your companions will be described in detail, along with their stats.
- Recruitment of new companions
- NPCs that can be enlisted
- Injuries and death - what happens when you lose KON?
One of the chapters will be dedicated to combat, which is one of the key elements of Wasteland 2. Thanks to the advice featured in our guide, no battle will be too difficult.
Maps for Wasteland 2: Director's Cut are large, detailed guides that will tall you how to find secrets, NPCs, and enemies. Key characters, items, and enemies are marked on numerous locations maps. Each of the provides a great information source on the destroyed regions of Wasteland 2.
- Arizona - Arizona world map.
- California - California world map.
- Citadel - exterior
- Ag Center - Fields
- Ag Center - Main complex
The guide includes a complete walkthrough for the main storyline, as well as all side quests. It features a detailed description for all quests, including a list of alternative solutions. Our descriptions also encompass maps.
Ranger Citadel - quests
- Obtain the Repeater Units - main quest.
- Ace's journal and the mystery of his death
- Robert i Kathy Bowling
- Doctor Tideman and the cure for cancer
- Collect rarities for the Ranger museum
- Miscellaneous - e.g. the Rangers need ammonium nitrate.
- Radio Tower - quests
Ag center - quests
- Ag center - install the Repeater Unit and deactivate the irrigation system.
- Help Kathy Lawson develop the cure for the infection
- Ag center - miscellaneous - save Julio from the rabbits, rescue the employees of Ag center, save the employees from mutated creatures, escort Skinner away from the mushroom caves...
Highpool - quests
- Protect Highpool from the Wreckers - main quest.
- Help Kate Preston fix the irrigation system of Highpool
- Miscellaneous - other quests.
Rail Nomad Camp - quests
- The conflict between Topekans i Atchisonians
- Help Jessie save Ralpha
- Shimpent of Gorkinovich's lizard juice
- Miscellaneous - other quests.
For more quest solutions, check out the table of contents of our guide for Wasteland 2.
Wasteland 2 is a post-apocalyptic cRPG, and a sequel to the hit game from 1988. The game was developed by InXile Entertainment, a studio founded and led by Brian Fargo (the creator of the original Wasteland), with the financial support from users of the crowdfunding platform Kickstarter.
The guide was written based on the basic version of the game. It was later expanded by modifications and updates introduced with the Director's Cut edition. The guide also contains the descriptions of all DLC expansions.
About Wasteland 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Arek "Skan" Kaminski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Slawomir "Szczur" Niejadlik & Marek Cendrzak
Guide contains : 111 pages, 134 images, 30 maps and annotated illustrations.
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Strategy Guide
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Walkthrough
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Wasteland 2 Game Guide & Walkthrough
- NPCs that can be enlisted in the party | The party Wasteland 2 Guide.
- Canyon of Titan | Temple of Titan - locations Wasteland 2 Guide.
- Arizona | World Maps Wasteland 2 Guide.
- Topekan camp | Rail Nomad Camp - locations Wasteland 2 Guide.
- The Titan, Militia, monks and Silo 7 | Temple of Titan - quests Wasteland 2 Guide.
Wasteland 2 Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: inXile Entertainment
- publisher: Deep Silver / Koch Media
- platform: PC
More About Wasteland 2
During the latest edition of Digital Dragons gaming conference that took place in Kraków, Poland, we had an opportunity to chat with Brian Fargo. The legendary developer talked about his current and future endeavors.