The guide to Warframe features information helpful in completing the game and finding yourself in the game's world. The story of the game focuses on the race of Tenno that is on the brink of extinction due to the actions of the Grineer Empire. However, the situation changes when combat armors are discovered.
From this guide, you will learn how to start the game. Here you will find basic advice and description of mechanics. This will enable you to quickly develop in the game. You will learn Which Warframes - the combat armors - you should have. You will be informed what to do to upgrade weapons and Warframes. This guide will help you to quickly complete missions, earn currency and improve your favorite armor. Warframe is focused on cooperation Player versus Environment mode. It's a science fiction free-to-play shooter with micro transactions. Warframe requires its players to have high agility and quick reflexes.
The guide to Warframe features
- List of achievements and ways of obtaining them
- Interface description
- General advice for the beginning of the game
- Information about the currency and how to obtain it
- How to develop Warframe and weapons
- Information about each Warframe
- Walkthrough for main and side quests
- Information about trading
- How to craft and obtain Prime type items
- List of enemies and factions
- How to open relics?
- Advice about syndicates
- Information about planets and resources
- How to obtain Focus?
About Warframe Game Guide
Author : Arkadiusz "Chruscik" Jackowski for gamepressure.com
last update : April 4, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Warframe Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Digital Extremes
- publisher: Digital Extremes
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE
More About Warframe
Contrary to popular belief, there are games in which players don't actually want spoil your fun all the time. Here's a list of network-oriented titles you can play without constantly listening to offensive remarks insulting members of our families.
Although we play on bigger and bigger screens and wireless gamepads work even from a distance of a dozen meters, we still have to sit with our noses in TVs in order to be able to enjoy the latest titles comfortably.