This page contains our walkthrough for "Healthy Carrier" quest available in Vampyr. After saving London, Jonathan Reid has decided to search for Lady Ashbury. This is the game's epilogue during which you can learn more about the family of the main character's beloved. You can also witness one of the four possible endings.
- Jump to the other side and speak with the creator of Jonathan. Myrddin explains a lot to you - ask him about everything.
- Go along the river and then proceed through the hole in the wall. Go up the stairs and then keep moving forward. You reach ruins of a stone wall. Jump on the other side - you are in the mansion.
- If you want to, you can explore various rooms to collect letters and notes. They are optional and their only purpose is to broaden your knowledge on Lady Ashbury.
- You reach a dining room with four stone plates on the walls (they are scattered around the entire room; go along the walls to find them quickly).
- Press all pressure plates to unlock a hidden passage. Go through it and you will come across Lady Ashbury and... William Marshall.
- It turns out that William is the father of Jonathan's beloved. You can now have a long conversation that will explain a lot to you. You learn the history of the cursed blood and about William Marshall's sacrifice.
- You can now see your ending. It depends on how many characters you have embraced. The good ending is unlocked by not drinking innocent blood at all.
- More about the endings on one of the pages in this guide. In the meantime, congratulations - you have completed the game!