On this page of our Vampyr guide, you'll find the walkthrough for the "Science without conscience" quest. Jonathan Reid goes to save Dr. Swansea who is being held in the theater.
- Leave the hospital immediately and go to the theater. Again, as before, you must enter the building through the window. However, the interior will change - the building has become the headquarters of the Priwen guards.
- Go inside and head to the next markers. Along the way, you can collect some notes from McCullum that will reveal that Doctor Swansea was not honest with our hero.
- Take the key and go even lower through the door. Soon, you will find another McCullum note and a key to the basement of the theater.
- Come in and meet dying Doctor Swansea. Unfortunately, the man suffered severe injuries and will soon die.
- Another important choice ahead of you. You can decide the fate of Dr. Swansea. You can let him die, turn into a vampire, or suck blood out of him.
- Choosing "Let Die" option triggers a cut-scene after which Swansea will die. The district of Pembroke Hospital will feel it and its health will decrease.
- For 3000 XP you can turn Swansea into a vampire. Thanks to this, the man will survive - the next night he will return to work in the hospital.
- Sucking blood also causes Edgar to die. The doctor dies which decreases Pembroke Hospital district health status.
- After that the mission and the entire chapter will end.