This chapter contains the walkthrough for the "Fountain of Life" quest. Jonathan finally goes to Aloysius Dawson's home where he can choose what to do with the man.
- Collect hints from Usher Talltree and Carolyn Price before you speak with Aloysius. Thanks to this, you will unlock an additional dialog option.
- Speak with the dying man. Before making a decision, you can ask him about his motives, future intentions, etc.
- You have three options: you can charm the man, turn him into a vampire, or kill him on the spot.
- Charm will cause Aloysius to come to terms with death. The next night, Aloysius will die - he leaves a will in which he distributes property and medical equipment to those in need. All patients from other districts will be healed. You will also be expelled from the Ascalon club.
- Turning him into a vampire results in loss of experience but the man will survive. He becomes a vampire which means that you can stay at the Ascalon club.
- Killing Aloysius, of course, will result in his death.
- After that you have to go to the lobby. You meet Lord Redgrave - give the vampire a report on your decision. Depending on the choice, his attitude will be different.
- Go outside. This ends the mission and starts a new one called "And by The Sword you die".