Grand Guignol | Vampyr Walkthrough Vampyr Guide and Walkthrough
Last update: Monday, June 11, 2018
This page of the Vampyr's walkthrough describes the "Grand Guignol" quest. Jonathan sets out for the theater where he hopes to find the cause of infection in West End residents.
- Before starting the mission, I recommend to strengthen Jonathan by developing his skills and upgrading weapons. During this quest you will have to face a boss so it is better to be prepared for that fight.
- Your task is to reach the theater. You learn that it is closed. Go around it and get inside from the other side, through the old balcony.
- Inside, you will hear a woman's mysterious voice. Go ahead and systematically go lower and lower. There are some battles with Skals waiting for you on the way.
- Pass the next few balconies and head to the ground floor, to the woman who speaks on the stage. Soon you will reach Doris Fletcher - a short cut-scene with the woman awaits you. After that you will have to face her.
- Doris is a very strong enemy. In the first stage of the duel, the woman will have a covered arm and will mainly use the sword to fight. Her attacks are strong so avoid them.
- In addition, the woman will summon several Skals that will join the fight. This will make it difficult to fight because you have to avoid the attacks of these beasts.
- After depleting about 1/3 of her health, the second stage of the duel will begin. Doris will reveal her mutant arm and start using it in battle.
- She has strong ranged attacks, can catch you from a distance and uses her hand like a club. It complicates this duel very much, because Doris' attacks really hurt.
- In addition, there will be gas clouds in the arena that you must avoid. You have to be on the move all the time and jump away from practically every attack. Try to attack the woman in her free time, use e.g. firearms or ranged attacks.
- Upon her death, Doris will leave a very good saber that was used by her during this fight. It is a powerful one-handed weapon that is worth using.
- After the fight, McCullen's hunters will appear. Escape from the theater. Both the mission and the chapter are over.